WorkWave is the leading provider of cloud-based software solutions to pest control, lawn care, landscape management, and other green industries. Our special sauce is our team: We’re a group of makers, doers, creative thinkers, and hard workers, and we’re always looking for individuals who embrace those ideals to come and help us grow. When you become a part of this company, you’ll become part of a dynamic, friendly, fun, and forward-looking community.
Here within the digital marketing services department of WorkWave, you will work with a passionate, energetic, creative, supportive, hard-working team who’s always willing to go above and beyond to help each other succeed. As a Project Coordinator, you’ll think ahead of the curve to find better solutions for our clients and our company, furthering your own skills and abilities. Within the digital marketing services department, you will get the small company vibe with the big company benefits! Our team is a small group of about 70 marketing professionals who are part of the larger 1200+ WorkWave family. We love the balance between the opportunities of the larger WorkWave organization and the tight knit feel of a smaller agency.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage the successful execution of website projects from start to finish, coordinating the completion of tasks by the design, development, SEO, and SEM marketing teams. This includes creating and monitoring timelines, setup of reporting platforms, heavy quality assurance testing on websites before launch, etc.
- Act as the expert of our website platform, being a resource for other teams as needed.
- Regularly access and update team processes to ensure consistency across tasks and team members.
- Work closely with our products and web services teams who build and maintain the platforms you’ll work in on a daily basis. You’ll have the ability to provide insight and feedback into your day to day on these platforms to help foster efficiencies for all teams.
- Work closely and meet one on one weekly with a manager who cares about your career goals and professional development.
- You’ll be responsible for positively contributing to our company culture! Our culture is what feeds our success, and we’re looking for those who are team players.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Associate's degree or relevant experience in the Marketing, Communications, or Business industries.
- 1-2 years of full-time professional experience in a project management, office administration, administrative assistant, social coordinator, or customer service focused role. Agency experience is preferred but not required.
- Fast learner who is eager to learn all facets of project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience prioritizing and juggling several projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing deadlines and prioritizing a variety of tasks in a given day
- Strong documentation tendencies
- Exemplary personal accountability and motivation; a self-starter
WHAT WOULD ALSO BE AWESOME:
- A desire to grow within our department and one day work in a client facing role as an Account Executive is a plus
- Bonus points if you have experience with project management tools like Basecamp, ClickUp, JIRA, Hive, Monday, Trello, etc.
- Experience navigating remote work environments
A FEW WORDS FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
“We are looking for someone who loves project management, communication, and proactively identifying workflow efficiencies to join our close-knit team! As a Project Coordinator you will be leaned on by every department to not only own project timelines for all stakeholders but also be a website resource. If you are detail oriented, a strong communicator, and thrive working in a fast-paced and ever-changing role, this job is for you!"
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
• WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.