Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path's mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
The Care Coordinator role at Path serves as a bridge between providers and patients. Providers rely on the team to help with transitions of care for current Path patients and to aid with referrals and connections to care outside of the Path network. Patients rely on the compassionate support and resourcefulness of a Care Coordinator to help them when they are navigating change or new higher level of care needs, which can be a stressful experience. The team is separated into specialty areas so that each Coordinator becomes an expert in their area of knowledge. The team pitches in to support one another when needed and is always available to jump on a call with a patient or family member in need of more information or guidance related to their care.
The Care Team is a high performing, highly organized and efficient group with a background in behavioral health. The team approaches their work with positivity and in support of Path’s value to keep Patients First while also demonstrating camaraderie and respect towards one another. Team members are responsive, great at documenting and communicating their actions, and always have a supervisor available for sticky clinical situations that may arise. While the Care Coordinators are not clinicians, they are responsible for providing a clinical service to patients and are viewed as a vital member of the patient’s Care Team.
- Bachelor’s degree (from an accredited University/college) in social work, human services, counseling, psychology, or another closely related field required
- Minimum of 1-year mental health clinical experience working with adults (post-Bachelors)
- Advanced communication skills (written, oral as well as listening skills)
- Advanced competency using Google products (i.e., G-sheets, Drive, Google Docs) with the ability to learn new technology and systems quickly
- Ability to work PST business hours
- Highly reliable, flexible, organized, and self-motivating
- Experience as a care coordinator or referral navigator in a behavioral health setting
- Suicide prevention training in Psychological First Aid, QPR, CPI, or other
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We're excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success