We’re on a mission to create a diverse group of future leaders. We do that through professional apprenticeships because we believe learning on-the-job creates a more equitable and successful path to careers. We find, train and support talented individuals, wherever they are in their career journey, and equip them with the in-demand tech, software engineering, and data skills to transform their careers and deliver a better route to growth for their employers.
We’ve had some big achievements. We hit 10,000 apprentices in our community - and counting. We launched one of the largest data apprenticeship programs in the UK with Jaguar Land Rover, and we’ve partnered with companies like Mars, Verizon and CitiBank. Not to forget becoming a mission-driven EdTech unicorn after our $220m Series D.
But we aren’t stopping here. Join Multiverse and build the future of learning at work.
Instructional Designers are responsible for creating the curriculum for our world-class apprenticeship programs in fulfilment of our ambition to build an alternative to university. We are looking for someone who is interested in designing instructional programmes and wants to create a massive impact by unlocking the potential of underrepresented talent through applied learning.
This is a unique opportunity to lead high-profile learning design initiatives in a high-growth business, working closely with teams across the business.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL...
- Design best-in-class curriculum across Multiverse’s digital, data, and technical programs
- Apply your knowledge of what works in higher education, corporate education or professional development to create a range of possibilities including live and asynchronous learning
- Embed Multiverse’s applied learning approach in all our content
- Design multiple modes of delivering content for each stage in the program
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure content is industry-aligned for your program
- Bring your curiosity and deep knowledge of learning and learning technology to ensure that Multiverse is at the forefront of trends in highly effective learning
A BIT ABOUT YOU...
- 4+ years of experience in instructional design, higher education, or commercial environment
- Have a track record of excellence and impact
- Are successful at working with senior stakeholders and influencing without authority
- Communicate effectively and can have difficult conversations with peers and senior stakeholders
- Are passionate about social and economic mobility and the goal of ensuring that all people, regardless of background, have access to the best opportunities.
The base salary range for this role is $86,000 - $100,000
- TIME OFF - 20 days of PTO, plus 10 additional days off: 1 life event day, 2 volunteer days, 3 days for our December company switch off and 4 company-wide wellbeing days
- HEALTH & WELLNESS- Health Insurance with Aetna, access to One Medical, life insurance through Metlife, gym membership & wellness resources through Gympass and access to Spill - all in one mental health support
- FAMILY BENEFITS - Up to 16 weeks' continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers and up to 4 weeks' fully paid leave for secondary caregivers as well as access to family planning support through Kindbody
- HYBRID & REMOTE WORK OFFERING - with access to our New York office whenever you’re around and the opportunity to work abroad 45 days a year
- TEAM FUN - weekly socials, company wide events and office snacks!
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.