Full-time, remote only, USA. $80-95K salary. $10K bonus. Equity with 4-year vesting.
Love building a brand worth following? Are you results-oriented and enjoy iterating on messaging and conversion funnels to unlock growth?
Boost My School is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team passionate about helping schools set all their students up for success.
Why work at Boost My School?
1. Be proud of your impact helping schools and students
- Boost is trusted by 100 K-12 and higher ed customers to raise $50M a year from 50,000 families and donors
- Every Boost team member has clear accountability over results that directly impact the success of our company and customers
- Our business model is designed so that we succeed only when our customers succeed
2. Work with thoughtful teammates building a champion company together
- Openly view all company communication outside of personal matters - we mostly communicate over Slack public channels and Notion public wikis
- Openly view company, team, and individual performance metrics
- Use our weekly No Meetings Day to get uninterrupted work done (or to do your laundry while you work)
- Take on tasks in which you have the final say over your manager or the CEO
- Receive regular professional development through weekly 1-on-1s and quarterly career check-ins
- Get to know your remote teammates at our annual week-long in-person retreats and our optional coworking weeks
3. Join a culture that wants you to be your best self at work and outside of work
- Internal meetings are scheduled during our core working hours (12pm to 5pm ET) so you have more flexibility over your time
- Take care of errands or pick up your kids as long as you communicate accountability over the things you’re responsible for
- Our company calendar is aligned with the school year - we have 15 company days off across major holidays and Summer Fridays
- Outside of the 15 company days off, we suggest taking an additional 10 to 15 days off, and require taking 1 week of continuous time off per calendar year
- Company covers medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums and out-of-pocket expenses through QSEHRA ($487/mo for individuals, up to $983/mo for those with families)
- Use your remote working stipend ($200/mo) for your internet bill, to buy lunch, or for professional development
- Opportunity to grow with the company into our marketing leader, if you consistently achieve goals and exhibit the habits needed to succeed in the larger role
- Be responsible for communications within our full-funnel customer journey – awareness, engagement, lead generation, purchase and renewals
- Determine our most cost-effective marketing channels - so far we’ve found success with webinars, newsletters, social (LinkedIn, Twitter), and conferences
- Travel to conferences (at most twice a month) to meet prospects and customers in person
- Make sure that our brand story is consistent across all marketing channels
- Manage our CRM (we use Hubspot) so that anyone on the go-to-market team can pull lists reliably
- Work together with sales, customer success, and product to grow our brand presence
- You build champion habits: You set yourself up to be a champion by continuously improving what you do day-to-day
- You communicate accountability: You proactively share updates about your responsibilities so your teammates know you’re holding yourself accountable
- You use radical candor: You proactively use radical candor so that your teammates trust you to deliver critical feedback
- You move fast with purpose: You make decisions and execute quickly so that you both succeed and learn faster
- 3+ years of demand generation marketing experience. Ideally at a B2B SaaS startup
- You have experience building and sending campaigns through a marketing automation tool
- Bonus: You’re familiar with the school fundraising industry - e.g. you helped raise money for your school or you know what “advancement” means
If you want to apply for this position...
Please email email@example.com with:
- your LinkedIn or resume
- why you would excel in this position at Boost My School
- an example of a B2B SaaS company’s go-to-market strategy that you love