Customer Support & Facebook Community Manager
Part-Time & Remote
(up to 5 hours per week with room to grow)
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, loves people, truly believes in our mission, and is pretty-dang positive! This person is a cheerleader for teachers and loves to get the party started!
The perfect person for our team is a problem-solver, self-starter, is super organized and ensures that deadlines are met!
This person is eager to support teachers in our business rather than growing their own! They are really looking to have a BIG impact in education rather than simply taking a job to make extra income.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for flexibility but has uninterrupted time in their day to complete tasks for Easy Teaching Tools.
We are VERY busy for the entire month of July and will need you to be available then! We have a very busy season during July and August. More specifically, we are looking to bring on someone who can be fully-present to be checking the inbox (which will be very busy), supporting teachings in our Facebook group, and on live webinars. If you are traveling during this time, we ask that you are still able to be present and make time for a few hours per day to be available during this busy launch period. If you are unable to be available, this position is not for you at this time.
- Manage our customer support inbox and Facebook Messages Monday-Friday
- Responds to inboxes within 18 hours
- Creates and schedules out content in our 3 Facebook groups
- Attend bi-weekly team meetings
- Responds to and supports teachers inside our Facebook groups
- Collaborates with team about support requests, trends, and updates that need to be made
- Monitors weekly scorecard and KPIs and shares out trends and observations with the team
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that goals are consistently met
- K-5 teaching experience is a plus
- Does NOT have an active TPT store
- SUPER detail oriented and meticulous
- Is compassionate and has patience
- Organized, efficient, and self-starting
- Honest and in integrity (Owns up to mistakes and does what they say they are going to do)
- Great at setting and meeting deadlines
- Loves people
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Open to feedback and willing to give feedback in order to grow and help others grow
- Is an A+ player in all areas
- Can manage and dedicate uninterrupted time to Easy Teaching Tools
WHO THIS ISN'T FOR
This isn't for someone who is only looking to make extra cash. Our team is made up of amazing people who truly want to support and serve teachers.