School and District Literacy Success Manager - Las Vegas
OVERVIEW – ABOUT THINKCERCA
ThinkCERCA is an innovative education technology company committed to providing teachers and students with an effective, research-backed literacy framework for reading and writing across subjects in grades 3-12. Guided by a team of nationally recognized literacy experts, our mission is to deliver engaging, rigorous, and personalized literacy instruction for every student, in every class, every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned, talented, and collaborative success manager to help us grow our implementation for Clark County Schools in Las Vegas and create a thriving community of ThinkCERCA users. This is an on-site, field-based/work-from-home position and the successful candidate is expected to reside in the Las Vegas area.
The District Success Manager will be tasked with driving the growth of partner engagement and usage to achieve great student outcomes and drive expanded use within and across districts.
- Manage the onboarding process for school leaders and educators and drive successful adoption of the ThinkCERCA platform
- Collaborate with the district team and our learning science team to develop custom best practice materials for Clark County educators
- Act as the customer advocate ensuring Clark County educator product and content requirements are communicated to the ThinkCERCA product, content, learning science, data science, and engineering teams
- Ensure customer engagement through proactive professional learning opportunities, classroom visits, outreach, and training
- Provide high levels of support (in-person visits, online chat, application support, meetings, etc) to ensure optimal user experience
- Drive and manage key metrics related to implementation, partner satisfaction, partner engagement, and expansion opportunities
- Support organization of online and in-person events to drive user engagement and fidelity to the Clark County adoption
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with district leaders, school leaders, and classroom-based educators
- Support projects focused on identifying opportunities for growth and innovating to provide the right tools and processes for the customer success organization
- Support fellow team members in their development and work together to provide the highest level of excellence in customer experience
Account Management Team
- Director of Regional Partnerships + Executive Consultant Team (Senior Specialists)
Additional Direct Support Available to the Clark County Team
- Learning Science Team
- Data Science Team
- Product Support
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, self-directed, and process-oriented with excellent analytical and pragmatic problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to interact effectively at all organizational levels, facilitate discussions, understand partner needs, devise strategies, provide recommendations
- Ability to diagnose customer needs and challenges, and to translate those needs into actionable solutions
- Demonstrated service-delivery experience with educational SaaS solutions
- 5+ years experience preferred in K-12/EdTech in Client Services and/or Customer Success and/or school district instructional or administration roles
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
HOW TO APPLY
This is a full-time position with a salary depending on experience and equity opportunities.
Please send your resume, a brief cover letter, and email@example.com with School Success Manager in the subject line.