Job Title: Implementation Manager
Location: New York City metro area
Beable is currently seeking an Implementation Manager who is as passionate as we are about re-imagining lifelong success for students! As Implementation Manager, you will use your K12 professional development experience to provide ongoing coaching and support to teachers and administrators as they implement Beable both onsite and virtually. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the the Vice President of Implementation, focused supporting implementations in NYC.
- Collaborate with school/district administrators to design implementation plans that support district initiatives
- Conduct online and onsite professional development sessions for school administrators and teachers
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to teachers on their Beable implementations both onsite and virtually as needed
- Provide follow-up communication to administrators and teachers, including periodical data reports
- Monitor the health of Beable’s customer implementations and intervene as needed to help implementations improve
- Communicate customer feedback and outcomes from professional learning sessions to leadership team
Job requirements and qualifications
- 5+ years K12 professional development experience
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Fluent Spanish a plus
- Up to 50% travel required
WHY WORK AT BEABLE?
Work with Purpose. You’ll make an impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of learners. We are a Public-Benefit Corporation united by a powerful purpose and common set of values.
Solve a Vital Challenge. Bring equity to education and to life through the first all-in-one system that directly connects literacy to life-readiness.
Create your Future. Hone your skills at a collaborative, thriving education technology start-up that has an incredibly exciting future.
Be Yourself. Beable is an equal employment opportunity employer and a proud women-owned business that is committed to diversity and inclusiveness.
To apply for an opening, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.