Partner Success Manager
Derivita, n. de-RIH-vih-ta
- We are an education technology company that is solving real problems for teachers and students.
- Our mission is to empower teachers to remove obstacles in math education and increase the number of students receiving degrees by providing them with high-quality math assessments and in-class engagement tools.
- Derivita is committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
What you'll do
Partner Success Managers (PSMs) are the voice of the customer within the company with the primary goal of achieving and maintaining an exceptional customer experience throughout every step of the customer journey. You will focus on building, retaining and growing our partnerships through value attainment, increasing customer adoption, supporting successful product use, building lasting relationships and turning customers into product champions.You will work closely with the Derivita Sales and Marketing team and act as a liaison between various internal teams in order to ensure our customers are set up for success. You will serve as the primary point of contact for our customers, understand partner success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and, over time, serve as a trusted Derivita advisor.
A highly successful Partner Success Manager will:
- Perform initial on-boarding of Derivita customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction.
- Perform periodic customer success reviews (QBRs) that measure: performance against established KPIs and goals, confirm satisfaction, resolve issues with the help of the Technical Support team, and expand the use of Derivita in the department, school and district.
- Use usage patterns to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate risk management for each customer and proactively evade dissatisfaction or lost business and ultimately drive retention throughout the customer life cycle.
- Act as the voice of the customer (VoC). As the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded internally.
- Become an expert in Derivita and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products. Work with customers to ensure that they are leveraging Derivita effectively and realizing the greatest possible value from Derivita.
- Effectively plan and prioritize customer activities, issues and requests, following through in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source and impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible.
- Work closely with the Sales team to share customer insights that inform additional product, expansion, and professional services sales opportunities.
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Exceed all performance targets, including maintaining high renewal rates and customer retention.
What you'll need
This position is designed for an experienced Partner Success Manager who has a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and is data and metrics driven.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.