Summer 2023 Fine Arts Director
Camp Echo Lake, a full-season sleep-away camp located in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York, is currently looking for an individual to oversee their Fine Arts Department and be part of their 2023 team! Planning starts June 13th onsite (start date onsite can be discussed if needed) and the camp season runs through August 13th. All staff contracts include a travel stipend, room, board, and sponsored recreational activities on top of the base salary. If you are looking for an opportunity to get involved in teaching, team management, programming, lesson planning, child development, and, of course, have a fun filled summer, this could be the opportunity for you! Check us out at campecholake.com and reach out to Jakob at the apply link to learn more!
- The individual should be familiar with providing high-quality lessons in a camp or classroom setting
- The individual should be familiar with overseeing a wide variety of art areas including:
- Digit art
- Have experience working with kids from 8 to 16 years old
- The ability to manage and oversee a small team of 6-8 staff members
- Possess a positive and resilient attitude
- Have the ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback
- The desire to have a fun and growth-filled summer working with kids!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Camp Echo Lake
Dedicated to Human Development