Assistant Director of Technology
The DBQ Project is a mission driven educational technology company that believes that all students, with proper support and instruction, can succeed at high levels. Our award winning DBQ Online learning platform seeks to blend our curriculum and instructional best practices with the most current edtech capacities that promote critical thinking, discussion, and evidence-based writing in social studies and language arts classrooms.
We are looking for an Assistant Director of Technology who will report directly to the Director of Technology. The Assistant Director role partners with our Operations and Professional Development Teams, along with partner districts and customers using the platform.
- Maintain a close relationship with District IT Directors in all phases of integration, onboarding, and teacher support
- Work closely with DBQ Ops Team as we onboard new partners and renew experienced partners to DBQ Online
- Work closely with Regional Directors of PD and Partnerships, assisting them in all their needs as they support our partner districts
- Partner closely with DBQ Online developers and CEO of The DBQ Project on developing and testing new upgrades to DBQ Online
- Work closely with the Director of Technology to complete special projects as well as all the support needed for customers
- Assist with company wide projects as needed
- Experience with the use of Technology in education
- Ability to provide high quality customer service
- Ability to problem solve technical issues and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative work environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills with software applications
- Proficient in screencast software/apps
- Proficient in Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn new software and implement company wide
- Self motivated
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Capable of managing several projects at once
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of and a passion for supporting teachers, students and administrators with instructional technology.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The DBQ Project
Help students read smart, think straight, and write clearly