Get step-by-step resume support for your teacher transition
Our team has worked with hiring managers for years to help this audience find roles. One consistent issue that continues to prevent qualified transitioning teachers from getting interviews is their resume. On an average job posting, over 50% of the transitioning teachers applicants who apply to positions are rejected due to issues with their resume.
Click the link below for support if you're:
- sending a generic resume to a variety of roles and not hearing back
- struggling with strongly articulating your strengths for specific positions to stand out in a competitive market
- looking for a list of resume examples and classroom to corporate translations that have been proven to produce results.
- not getting interviews with your current resume and not sure what mistakes you are even making.
- looking for support from qualified experts (and former teachers) to help save you time and energy .
- interested in learning more about the original program that has helped thousands of teachers in their transition since 2019.