Learning and Development Program Associate (Remote)
Be a Part of our Team!
Join a working family that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do!
Teaching Strategies is an innovative edtech organization focused on connecting teachers, children, and families. As front runners in the early childhood education market, we build dynamic, top-quality digital products that integrate all of the essential elements of a high-quality solution: curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family engagement. We are building a team of results-oriented individuals who will thrive in a collaborative, work-hard/play-hard culture. We pride ourselves on the impact we have on the early childhood field through supporting teachers who are doing the most important work there is, teaching children to become creative, confident thinkers.
The Learning and Development Program Associate helps Teaching Strategies ensure high quality delivery of Professional Development services to our customers. The Associate will assist with managing the day-to-day operations of Live Class and Courses, regularly pull and review post evaluation to flag any patterns.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administration of LMS as it relates to Professional Development Events
- Weekly Admin level of managing LMS
- Creating, editing and managing all aspects of Instructor Led courses
- Managing Learner Database
- Monitoring Courses and Completion
- Report generation and Analysis
- Providing customer support through email
- Creating a job-related Knowledge Book
- Identify, track and report technical problems
- Organize session evaluations to identify trends based on session topics and/or specific PDN delivery
- Organize new session materials as they are developed, or retroactively clean up files that are outdated
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the Professional Development Team
- Provide quality customer service by responding to internal and external inquiries in a professional, efficient, timely and courteous manner.
- The Professional Development Associate will also be tasked with supporting state approvals for Professional Development sessions.
- Experience in the early childhood field preferred
- Knowledge of Teaching Strategies products and professional development offerings preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Ability to learn new technology applications
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels internally and with customers
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task with meticulous attention to detail
- Effective problem solver and critical thinker
- Commitment to follow up and follow through
- Experience with Salesforce
This position description is a summary of the most pertinent responsibilities. It is not intended to be inclusive of all responsibilities. All employees may be required to perform other appropriate duties as assigned by management.
Why Teaching Strategies
At Teaching Strategies, our solutions and services are only as strong as the teams that create them. By bringing passion, dedication, and creativity to your job every day, there's no telling what you can do and where you can go! We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible work schedules, opportunities to engage with co-workers, access to career advancement and professional development opportunities, and the chance to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Let's open the door to your career at Teaching Strategies!
Some additional benefits & perks while working with Teaching Strategies
Teaching Strategies offers our employees a robust suite of benefits and other perks which include:
- Competitive compensation package, including participating in our Employee Equity Appreciation Program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts with employer contributions
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Company-sponsored life, short and long term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and critical illness insurance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Flexible paid time off
Your application has been successfully submitted.