Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
More than 20,000 associates in bakeries, sales centers, offices and on sales routes work to ensure our consumers have the freshest products at every meal. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we provide a safe and inclusive work environment that appreciates diversity, promotes development and allows our associates to be their authentic selves.
This position will coordinate and deploy frontline training programming for associates at one or more manufacturing facilities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Facilitate training and on-boarding for newly hired associates and act as culture ambassador to support a positive associate experience
• Coordinate with business partners, including Plant Leadership Team, Safety, and Human Relations to assure all associates complete required training
• Manage training matrix for the location, including tracking completed manufacturing, safety, and other trainings for all associates at the facility
• Develop training curriculum
• Partner with Plant Leadership Team to assess associate capabilities and provide necessary feedback on skill level or additional required training
• Identify opportunities for improving training practices and make recommendations to Plant Leadership Team
• Support associate engagement and retention initiatives at the facility
• Coordinate individual and group training events as needed
• Maintain documentation, including training logs, sign in sheets, and electronic signatures to verify training completion
• Report training progress for the location as requested
• Perform other duties as assigned
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to interact with associates at all levels of the organization
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with data entry, MS Word, Excel, Microsoft 365, Oracle, and other software/applications highly desired
- Must be able to work flexible work schedules when necessary with minimal advanced notice
Education and Work History:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 2-3 years of experience desired in production environment or training role preferred
• A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.