Partner Engagement Administrator - Richmond VA
Who is American College of Education
Founded in 2005, American College of Education continues to be a leader in professional development through our online programs. The mission of ACE is to deliver high-quality, affordable, and accessible online programs grounded in evidence-based content, real-world experience and relevant application that places our students’ needs first.
ACE is a premier organization that is continually recognized for its commitment to social responsibility. In 2016, ACE became a Certified B Corporation. As a socially conscious institution, we believe we have a responsibility to our students, alumni, employees, local communities, and society. We strive to make an impact in the world that goes well beyond our bottom line.
Who You Are
You are passionate about helping students achieve their educational goals. You thrive in a competitive and collaborative team environment. You are comfortable working remotely and have experience collaborating with others in a virtual environment. You possess a strong attention to detail.
As a Partner Engagement Administrator you must be highly motivated/driven to succeed in an environment with minimal supervision. Your will primarily role will be visiting prospective and partnered organizations to promote ACE’s degrees and certificates and enroll the candidates identified with interest. You must possess the highest level of interpersonal communication, dedication to customer service, and timely follow-upskills to ensure long-lasting relationships with clients.
ACE is committed to paying a competitive wage while staying true to our mission of maintaining high quality, affordable programs for our students. The starting salary range is $53,000, plus all full time employees are eligible for an annual bonus. Offers vary depending on education, prior experience, and expertise being applied to the role.
What We Look for in the Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrates self-reliance by meeting/exceeding workflow needs.
- Demonstrates positive attitude and motivation, concern for students, teamwork, and excellent time management skills.
- Follows established processes as outlined by organization and leadership.
- Completes assigned duties based on daily business needs and individual skill set.
- Consistently produces a high volume of quality work.
- Capable, and adapts as needed, to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel.
- Must support and embrace the College’s B Corp mission to improve the people and communities we serve through our civic engagement initiatives.
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions and a team-player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Builds and maintains student satisfaction.
- Recognizes and anticipates student needs.
Day to Day Responsibilities
In this role you will wear different hats, but your skills will be especially essential in the following areas:
- Makes cold calls, conducts in-person visits to existing educational partners and prospective organizations.
- Manages a database of prospective students that were acquired through personal development efforts.
- Responsible for consistently meeting the expectations of those identified here, as well as in the Partner Engagement Administrators Expectation policy.
- Conducts prospective student interviews: Matches College benefits to students’ needs by providing accurate information related to all college and program specific information.
- Uncovers prospective student motivations and concerns, as well as overcomes objections through problem solving using a consultative approach.
- Maintains consistent contact with prospective students and provides the highest level of customer service.
- Maintains strong, ongoing working relationships with existing partner networks, to enhance the customer experience resulting in students and referrals.
- Collaborates regularly with management, and peers to contribute ideas for strategizing and executing potential opportunities and identifying areas for improvement.
- Creates and execute event/activity plans and procedures for scheduling events, conducting informational/ prospective student presentations, acquiring leads, and procuring students for ACE’s programs.
- Attends trade shows, conferences, and exhibits to promote ACE’s programs.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- CRM/E-mail operations experience.
- Commitment to learning and developing skills.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Reliable transportation to office and ability to travel/drive locally on a weekly, daily, or an as needed basis.
- Must reside within a 45 mile commute to the Richmond, VA area.
Our Commitment to Employees
Just as we strive to empower our students for success, we also aim to enrich the lives of our employees. For five years, ACE has received recognition as one of Indiana’s Best Places to Work, winning the #1 spot for medium-sized companies in 2020. As a virtual first organization, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a family-like inclusive work environment. For our full-time employees, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, & vision Insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement & reduction programs
- Generous PTO
- 401k and employer match
- Full-service wellness and EAP program
- Employee recognition and awards programs
- Employer paid life & AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability
- Employer paid long-term disability
- And more…
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with and receive communications from students and ACE employees in real time using online and other electronic media.
At American College of Education, we believe that the best learning environment for students and staff is one in which we encounter viewpoints and experiences that are different, yet complementary to ours. This environment is fostered by the presence of persons with diverse backgrounds. We recognize that acknowledging diversity is a necessary precondition, but sustained effort is necessary to ensure equity and greater inclusion. Through strategic planning and initiatives, we seek to develop programs that promote equity and inclusion for everyone so that all members of ACE’s community can reach their full potential. To create and maintain a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive learning community, we strive to make all feel equally valued, and we uphold our Commitment to Freedom of Expression. We may celebrate diversity, but we “live” inclusion.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
American College of Education seeks to attract and retain a diverse staff consistent with its diverse student body and surrounding communities. At this time we cannot consider candidates residing in Alaska, Washington D.C., Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Mexico, South Dakota, or Alabama.
ACE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
American College of Education
Bring Your Passion to Work