Financial Advisor – Rockville, MD (hybrid)
Our financial advisors at Northwestern Mutual help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow and provide the financial tools and support to help them get there. As you build your financial planning practice, you bring together the right insurance and investment strategies for clients to guide them every step of the way. Choose a career where changing someone else’s life for the better is also life-changing for you – personally, professionally, and financially.
Have you ever thought of starting your own business but not sure how to get started? A successful advisor has typically reached a ceiling and looking for a career change where they can translate their talents elsewhere. They possess an entrepreneurial spirit, experience in business development or sales, strong self-motivation, interpersonal and communication skills, a high standard of ethics, and shows interest in business or finance.
The advisor career with Northwestern Mutual allows one the opportunity to:
· Strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to develop holistic financial solutions that put their clients on a path to financial success using tools such as retirement planning, insurance and investment services, estate planning, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits. We also provide guidance on basic financial literacy to help our clients achieve financial security long term.
· Maintain autonomy and flexibility to build their own practice while receiving support from our firm’s exceptional network of financial specialists, fully paid training and educational programs, and mentoring opportunities. You are in business for yourself but not by yourself!
· Develop a career with NM that not only provides outstanding self-determined income potential, but will more importantly provides the personal satisfaction of dramatically impacting the lives of others in a professional setting that emphasizes and values relationships and integrity.
Desired Skills and Experience:
BA or BS degree from a four-year institution preferred. Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills. Prior sales and/or business experience preferred. Candidate must also possess a history of personal and professional success. Prior financial services experience not needed -- extensive training platform provided. ** Must be located in Montgomery county or already planning to move here imminently**
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering its financial advisors a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which includes:
· Uncapped Income Potential
· Flexibility of your schedule – it is not necessary to come into the office daily, you determine your own calendar
· Leadership Opportunities
· Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
· Robust development bonuses to aid as you launch your business
· Expense Allowance
· Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Retirement Package; Pension Plan
· Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together we make Dreams become a reality