Human Resources Business Partner
Many companies offer payroll and human capital management (HCM) solutions, but Paylocity takes technology to the next level. We’ve evolved beyond HCM to a next-generation employee experience platform. With uniquely designed solutions to help companies engage employees, we’ve changed how and where work gets done and created a personalized work environment. Join Paylocity as we continue to transform the future of technology!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work – it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we’re doing just that. Join us as we change the future and transform your career!
The Human Resources Business Partner is a strategic business partner and trusted advisor focused on translating business requirements into an executable talent strategy in a fast-paced and high-growth organization. Working as part of a passionate and results-driven team, this individual will be responsible for outstanding execution of HR programs, policies and practices, serving as an employee advocate and business advisor. The HR Business Partner will work directly with Director and VP-level Leadership regarding change initiatives, performance decisions/actions, talent development, retention and engagement, employee communication, diversity and various other HR programs in support of achieving business goals. Reporting to the Director, HR, the HRBP will have outstanding business acumen and curiosity and thrive at collaborating on complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills to support high-impact transformation and foster an environment of trust, collaboration and belonging.
- Understand the vision, strategies, and goals of the business and how this creates and aligns with the talent strategy to accelerates results
- Operate as a trusted advisor and coach, building outstanding partnerships with business leaders and management teams to create, execute and continuously improve upon the talent strategy
- Identify emerging talent challenges and opportunities through research, data and analytics, and partner with HR Centers of Excellence and the business to create solutions, ensuring effective change management and enablement strategies are in place
- Partner closely with HR Centers of Excellence to support client needs and drive transformation and growth through programs and initiatives including performance management, talent acquisition, career development, DEIA, compensation and rewards, engagement, culture, and workforce planning
- Serve as expert on talent needs, supporting and facilitating the resolution of employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner
- Develop human capital through compensation analysis and career and talent planning to support a high-growth environment and be recognized as one of the best companies to work
- Support the development & succession planning efforts to develop world-class talent and teams
- Benchmark and administer talent policies and procedures to ensure alignment with company values and culture, continuously looking for opportunities to improve and scale processes in support of company growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or HR Management, Psychology or related field
- 5+ years of progressive experience across HR Generalist and Specialist areas
- Strong Employee Relations and performance coaching experience
- Demonstrable experience developing partnerships with business leaders, particularly in helping them manage significant organizational change during periods of realignment and growth
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, with the ability to interface with audiences of all levels throughout the organization
- Outstanding collaboration skills, working across agile & fast-moving organizations
- Experience working in a high-tech/high-growth environment
- HR professional certifications (PHR or SHRM-CP)
- Experience supporting corporate functions including Finance, Legal, IT and HR preferred
- Well-developed industry knowledge, market insight, and proven enterprise thinking
EEO and Accessibility Statement
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is $85,000 - $105,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the relevant state and local pay transparency laws for the location in which this position will be performed. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers
Your application has been successfully submitted.