Project Manager - Remote
Thriveworks is a leading mental health provider with over 310 centers, 2,000 clinicians and a robust virtual counseling business serving hundreds of thousands of clients. Our mission is to help people live happy and successful lives by making high-quality counseling and psychiatry services accessible and affordable. We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach, and strive to ensure that people all across the country have that very opportunity. Thriveworks' licensed clinicians are in-network with major insurance plans and provide in-person and online care for depression, anxiety, trauma, stress, relationship issues, and more.
About the Role & the Team
The Business Operations & Strategy team helps the company monitor performance, understand key business drivers and make data-driven decisions to optimize operations and accelerate growth. This team fully embeds alongside the business, working directly with the exec team, sales leadership, clinical operations, finance, product, and other departments across the company on a mixture of strategic and operational initiatives. The Project Manager will build, manage, and maintain projects through efficient project management skills, and cross-functional work processes across the organization. The role will report to the Director of Process Improvement. This role will entail leading projects, creating and supporting standards & templates for the broader company to leverage, and also individually leading projects.
- Lead project management activities from end-to-end including but not limited to budgeting, planning, design, piloting/testing, product launch, performance monitoring, and retrospectives
- Define project scope, goals, and key deliverables in close collaboration with leaders and/or stakeholders
- Plan project timelines and milestones, track progress, monitor and communicate project status, and identify and resolve issues related to project
- Identify key project resources, stakeholders, and dependencies and ensure adherence to the project plan for timely completion.
- Develop and promote project management best practices throughout the Company, and advocate for the use of these philosophies and related tools
- Develop and project manage multiple work streams.
- Align all work efforts with organization’s overall mission and strategies
- Create and maintain strong working relationships across the Company to foster awareness of projects and the team's capabilities.
- Produce accurate and timely project documentation, including presenting project progress reports to all levels of the organization. Focus heavily on cross-functional communication to ensure alignment on key decisions and statuses.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance the business needs versus technical/other constraints.
- Support coaching and mentoring efforts being driven by the team to engage the Company in more effective processes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge, and a track record in project management techniques, concepts, principles, tools, and standards
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively across all functions and levels throughout the organization
- Extremely detail-oriented, with an ability to develop and deliver high-quality work products (e.g. reports, PowerPoint presentations, excel files, etc.)
- Experience working with a rapidly growing team with a servant leadership approach
- Ability to balance many initiatives with differing requirements and expectations
- Action-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to operate in an agile manner
- Healthcare experience (Tech, Services, Insurance, Consulting)
- Proficient in project management tools (Smartsheet or Monday or Trello, etc.)
What We Give:
- Casual, progressive, and diverse organization
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride, you are truly helping people
- Remote forever (if you choose)
- Team environment
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits - additional coverage options available such as Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- Bonus opportunity
Successful Thriveworks employees believe in our mission to help people live happy, healthy lives. They also embody our core values, which focus on the ability and willingness to adapt, raise the bar, act with integrity, achieve our goals, and work well together. If you think you fit the bill and belong on our team, apply today!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are our most valuable assets. We embrace and encourage differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We encourage and welcome diverse candidates to apply for any position you are qualified for to bring your unique perspective to our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.