NCAA Academic Advisor
Great Purpose. Great People. Great Opportunities.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best.
We also ignite career breakthroughs, with the majority of our positions being fully remote opportunities that offer you what you’re really looking for: flexible work arrangements, interesting and meaningful job responsibilities, career growth, and a supportive team.
Imagine Your Impact.
The Academy Support Advisor - NCAA is an integral role in the success of our IS Academies. The focus of an Academy Support Advisor - NCAA is to work with clients, program personnel, and students/guardians toward improving student outcomes, increasing engagements, and alerting key internal personnel as issues arise. The Academy Support Advisor - NCAA may escalate issues and general questions through the life cycle of the program/enrollment period as they are raised.
- Position Type: This is a regular, full-time position.
- Compensation: Base pay is anticipated to be between $16.84 and $19.00 per hour. Eligible employees may also receive incentive/commission/annual bonus pay based on individual and/or company performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as, but not limited to, individual skills, experience, training, education/certifications, geographic location, internal equity, and local market conditions.
- Location: In this US-based position your location will be remote.
- Travel: You can also expect up to 10% travel, so be sure you have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance and a clean driving record for at least the preceding 39 months.
Envision Your Experience.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Act as point of contact for partnering schools, individuals, families and students.
- Proactively reach out to clients regarding engagement with the program by phone.
- Project manage by onboarding clients, start-up the program, training, program/graduation path assistance, general check ins, and more.
- Facilitate kick off calls, outlining processes and procedures, expectations, and involve other team members as needed.
- Reach out to clients and students directly to assist with improving student outcomes.
- Ensure all documents are accounted for to complete admissions and enrollment for all students.
- Use technology tools and programs to ensure client success (may include zendesk, docuSign, SIS platforms, LMS platforms, Parchment, and more).
- Other duties as required.
Share Your Expertise.
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- At least 1 year of NCAA athletic eligibility knowledge required.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least two years’ experience in customer service preferred.
- Two years’ experience working in education or with middle and high school aged students preferred.
- Previous work experience with at-risk students preferred.
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work through and accept change internally and externally.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding time frames.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours.
- Able to work in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to provide a current Fingerprint Clearance Card or provide proof of application within 7 days (upon hire).
Ignite Your Career.
Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
We offer a flexible workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home within the US. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
Imagine Learning provides a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including 2 floating holidays and a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fertility benefits
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- A wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.