C2 seeks a Project Coordinator to apply their love of project and training administration, logistics, and event scheduling to support federal agency's training and related contracts.
As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for orchestrating all activities required to successfully steward training events or supporting the implementation of contracts from start to finish.
- Support project administrations, from initial kickoff, documentation, activities tracking, risk identification, reporting, etc.
- Confirm and track finances for all project and training activities such as invoices, travel reimbursements, deliverable receipt forms, etc.
- Track progress and produce reports of activities to ensure regular communications with clients.
- Produce work order estimates and consultant agreement forms, all with proper tracking.
- Review and validate client and consultant invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Develop and update the Training Operating Procedures and Processes.
- Serve as Point-of-contact for students, instructors, and subject matter experts for the client's training programs.
- Maintain database of instructor profiles such as resume, capabilities, contact information, rates, etc.
- Prepare virtual training classroom for online training deliveries
- Serve the Producer role to support instructor and students during online training deliveries
- Coordinate all training logistics, such as instructors, physical facilities, virtual platform, materials, etc.
- Observe classes and evaluate instructors
- Develop and maintain master training schedules for all training deliveries online and face-to-face
- Conduct quality control on training materials to confirm branding and ensure they are error-free
- Arrange printing and shipping of training materials and prepare the training room with necessary equipment and materials for face-to-face training deliveries
- Apply knowledge of Learning Management Systems and Instructional Systems Design
- All other duties as assigned
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions as indicated by the client. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliant with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
- BS Degree in Communications, Education, Liberal Arts, or related field
- 3+ years of training program or project coordination, administration, and logistics management
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, creative-thinking and problem-solving skills to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively organize and manage training initiatives for multiple clients simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Experience developing and implementing effective quality control processes
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and virtual training technologies such as Zoom, WebEx and Adobe Connect, working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Government Public Trust clearance
- Must be eligible to undergo background check by the federal customer to obtain Common Access Card if required.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Must be physically able to stand and walk from room to room for extended periods of time.
C² Technologies, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Your application has been successfully submitted.