Curriculum Alignment Contractor (Contract)
STEM Curriculum Alignment Contractor (Contract)
We’re looking for experienced teachers with strong familiarity in high school educational standards to map existing Study.com content to state standards. We are specifically looking for math and science teachers.
As a STEM Curriculum Alignment Contractor, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library state standards for math, science, ELA, and social studies for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education, Math, Science or a related field
- Strong familiarity with Common Core and/or state standards
- Experience teaching or developing content for a core subject area (Math or Science) at the middle or high school level
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel
- Commitment to providing high-quality, accurate information
Do you think you can be a STEM Curriculum Alignment Contractor for Study.com? Please apply now!
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We’re working to help students with high quality answers to hard questions that they may have on their academic journey. We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make learning & professional skills development flexible, affordable & engaging for millions of users each month.