Freelance Professional Development Trainer
CodeMonkey is looking for a freelancer to conduct on-site and virtual webinars for teachers’ professional development. The purpose of the training is to introduce CodeMonkey to teachers and to make them comfortable when teaching with CodeMonkey. During these sessions the trainer will provide an overview on CodeMonkey courses, familiarizing teachers with the lesson plans and explaining coding concepts taught in the courses at a conceptual level.
The position also includes creating new courses and expanding CodeMonkey’s offering alongside our curriculum team.
The position is for U.S based, freelancer.
- Review sessions’ materials
- Most materials are already prepared by CodeMonkey team
- Set up the sessions with the customer (in regards to dates, facilities, travel plans)
- Conduct on-site trainings and webinars sessions
- Communicate back to the CodeMonkey team any issues/questions raised in the sessions with the customer
- Create course content as needed
- See this course as an example of content you will create
- What you need to know/have:
- Must have experience in conducting trainings (either teaching students or teachers)
- Must have an understanding of coding fundamentals
- Teaching experience with CodeMonkey – advantage
- Teaching of coding fundamentals – advantage
- Self learner
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
CodeMonkey is an educational game-based environment where children learn to code in real programming languages. It provides parents and schools with the advantage of providing our youth with the opportunity to attain the most cutting-edge computer programming education. We are a team of experts in technology, gaming and pedagogy aimed at delivering fun, educational content to millions of learners around the world. Join our team and use your talents and passion to help shape the future of tomorrow’s youth.
To apply for this job, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.