We're a Texas-based company that loves making powerful and intuitive web-based software for K-12 educators so they can focus on spending more time with their students. Our software helps school districts analyze students' progress, plan lessons, and manage their day-to-day activities. We believe educators are heroes. Our purpose is to provide educators what they need to become superheroes. By bringing together assessment, curriculum, and professional growth for those closest to the student, educators can gain awareness, make thoughtful changes, and help students and educators thrive. Our supportive, family-like environment extends to the educators we work with, allowing us to collaborate effectively. We believe in creating a culture where everyone is learning, teaching, and growing.
Over the past year, the Eduphoria! team has grown steadily in headcount, and as the company continues to grow and evolve we are committed to continually providing the right solutions to our customers & users and sustain an environment where employees can learn, teach, and thrive. We want everyone on the team to continually improve themselves and have the tools they need to do their best work.
Driven by company growth, we have a need for an Implementation Specialist to join our team. Eduphoria’s Implementation Specialists are highly motivated and enthusiastic leaders at the intersections of Education, technology, communication, and growth. Implementation specialists are experienced users, troubleshooters, shapers, and communicators of Educational Technology Products. Beyond navigating the user interface, Implementation Specialists support mastery use of the applications within the context of a district’s local practice. In addition to onsite and web-based training, district support, and resource creation, Implementation Specialists provide additional specialized services to districts aligned with domain expertise to provide support, expand product impact, and promote success and advocacy at all stages of the customer journey. The Implementation Specialist reports to the Director of Teaching and Learning.
Implementation, Software Adoption, and Training
- Collaborate across teams on development (design through dissemination) of district implementation and reimplementation plans based on standardized strategies, models, and templates
- Use company tools to effectively navigate implementation needs; including, project and calendar management tools, communication tools, and systems tools
- Create, develop, and maintain company implementation internal resources that cover how a district’s core implementation team gains understanding of Eduphoria software through multiple avenues; virtual, in-person, synchronous and asynchronous experiences and resources
- Collaboratively create, develop, QA, and maintain in person, virtual, and asynchronous adoption support resources including:
- Outlines for/revisions of documentation to assist the technical writer
- Click throughs for In Application Guide tool
- Virtual and Onsite training plans
- Video training materials (scripts and storyboards)
- Collaboration with writers across teams for content strategy
- Be able to adapt new and existing software features into understandable training experiences with expected outcomes for learners incorporating the configuration best or “better” practices and settings
- Collaborate closely with Account Management and Partnerships to best serve each district by delivering allotted or purchased offerings, recording and sharing feedback on feature requests and enhancements
- Collaborate with Support team (inbound, outbound, and pro support) and Curriculum and Learning Design team to respond to district’s support needs through their customer journey, with heavy focus on implementation support and resource creation.
District Growth and Retention
- Support and deliver demonstrations that are organized and scheduled by the Partnerships Team to serve New Sales, Upsells, Renewals, Adoption of New Products, and Sales of Service offerings. Agenda and required content of demos are determined by the Partnerships team.
- Perform District Health Checks and Product Consultations at the request of the Account Manager and Sales team. Document what was reviewed and details of findings. Provide recommended actionables for the Account Manager to discuss with their district.
- Collaborates across teams to develop and deliver consultation offerings for districts in alignment with Product Development and Domain expertise
- Collaborate with Customer Success Analyst to collect and analyze key performance metrics for both internal teams and customer usage, adoption and success
- Motivated and passionate about facilitating learning and growth
- Understands the importance of leveraging technology to expand impact
- 2+ years in a K-12 setting
- 2+ years of training adult learners or instructional coaching experience
- 2+ years experience training Eduphoria applications preferred
- Domain expertise in assessment, curriculum & instruction, evaluation, or professional learning
- Demonstrated capabilities for navigating complex, high-value interactions with district leaders
- Located near a major airport
- Comfortable thinking on your feet, addressing unexpected questions, and adjusting to meet the needs of your audience
Eduphoria! Offers You:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Medical & Dental Insurance: The company covers 100% of premiums for employee and their dependents
- HSA - Employer contributes monthly to cover employee's individual deductible
- Unlimited flexible PTO
- 11 Holidays, as well as 2 weeks at the end of the year to rest and recharge
- 401k with employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Work Remotely with no pressure – Eduphoria! has professional offices to serve our employees in the Austin and McKinney area, however 100% remote work is acceptable
- Long-Term Disability
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy for the employee
- Cell Phone Service Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Assortment of voluntary policies (Vision, MASA, Critical Illness, Accident, Supplemental Life Insurance, Pet insurance, and more)
- Reimbursement for business-related expenses
- Professional Development Opportunities with leadership support
- Friendly, collaborative, small company environment with a technically progressive culture/focus
Travel up to 25% of time during peak seasonal needs; Start of School needs, conferences, and district implementation.
Why work at Eduphoria? Our Employees say…
“If you're willing to learn, everyone is always openly willing to give you access to knowledge. Whether it be resources, something that they have learned from their experiences in various companies/positions, or assisting you in finding the information that you seek. This allows me to grow my skill set to not only better serve myself professionally, but to better serve my teammates that require something from ME to do their job. I love that all it takes is asking a question, and you can learn so much here. ” -- Ismael, QA
“My 2 favorite things about working here have been the ability to learn/grow/experiment (and the support to do that) and the people here. And I do really love what we do, too. It's rewarding being a part of something that can positively affect so many educators and students. It's cool that I'll randomly meet teachers or educators in my personal life and they'll have good things to say about our software and our people.” -- Kevin, Software Engineer
“It really is like a family here.. You can talk to everybody at all levels, and they are open and very caring. Everybody is willing to share and contribute, and if any of us go through personal issues, everybody has been supportive. Work/Life balance here is second to none. We also listen to what our customer needs are, and do our best to make it happen.” -- John, Sr Engineer
Eduphoria! is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex or gender, sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Please note, we can hire those who are eligible to work in the United States, but we are not able to sponsor visas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.