Global Account Manager, Education
The Knowledge Society (TKS) is a global human accelerator focused on developing young people (ages 13-17) to impact billions. In TKS, students learn about solving problems using emerging technologies, develop foundational mindsets, and build real-world skills, while being part of a global community of like-minded people. Our vision is to help create the next generation of unicorn people - people who impact billions. In 2020, TKS was recognized by The World Economic Forum as a "School of the Future".
The Global Account Manager, Education Role
TKS trains young people to solve important problems in the world, and we're often asked "how do the students hear about you?" This is where you come in! You will be directly responsible for over 30%-applications and students finding the TKS Global Virtual Program. The main channels you will be focusing on are schools, hackathons, and youth organizations/conferences. In this role, you’ll build meaningful relationships with these institutions as a channel to reach curious and ambitious young people from around the world. This will include managing a pipeline of relationships, organizing meetings with key holders, organizing value add opportunities with institutions such as speaking events, teacher and student workshops, and managing a global community of educators, with the ultimate goal of leveraging them to find top students to participate in the program.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build an outreach and campaign strategy to serve and build strong relationships with high school educators and non-profit leaders in key markets for our Global Virtual Program.
- Generate TKS applications by leveraging relationships with schools and student organizations via email and information sessions.
- Engage schools and youth-based organizations by creating and hosting valuable opportunities, like hosting guest speakers, networking events, or organizing workshops for teachers.
- Keep schools and organizations updated on exclusive events and opportunities they can engage in - including teachers, parents, and students.
- Manage and track relationships with schools and organizations using Hubspot, and applications from schools and organizations through Google Analytics and our application platform.
Experience we're looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant sales/business development work experience with schools, districts and non-profits
- Prior experience with sales CRM tools like hubspot.
- Demonstration of success with managing multiple stakeholders/clients/organizations.
Traits we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) - you will be interfacing with a lot of teachers, principals, students, and parents.
- Strong organizational skills - you will be managing a large pipeline of schools and organizations.
- Ability to analyze data to discover insights and drive decisions.
- Friendly and people-oriented.
- Growth mindset, open to feedback, and desire to learn.
Three reasons why people join the TKS team:
- Work with awesome mission-driven people who want to make the world a better place. The people at TKS are kind, intelligent, fun, and authentic. There's no politics here.
- The fulfillment and joy of helping ambitious young people discover their passion, achieve their potential, and make lifelong friendships. We can have a meaningful impact on peoples' lives who will shape the world one day.
- Have flexibility and ownership over your time. We value results, which is directly correlated with the growth of the students and their enjoyment in the program.
Ps. Yes, we offer health benefits, vacation, swag, and other nice perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.