Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
Gaggle has been supporting student safety and well-being for more than 20 years and is currently serving 5.2 million students. We help K-12 districts manage student safety on school-provided technology, we’ve helped hundreds of districts avoid tragedies and save lives.
The Gaggle Customer Success Manager works directly with assigned customers to build on relationships established by the sales team. A successful Customer Success Manager works to ensure all parties involved in the implementation and roll-out of Gaggle services are well informed of the progress on the project and that the customer journey is successful. Once implementation is complete the Customer Success Manager is tasked with forging additional relationships in the district. It is the goal of the Customer Success Manager to make sure district stakeholders understand the service and that Gaggle is meeting district goals and exceeding expectations to secure contract renewals. Internally, our Customer Success Managers collaborate with various departments at Gaggle to meet the needs for assigned customers. This position reports to the Senior Customer Success Manager.
- Builds/maintains relationships with assigned customers by establishing a strong partnership and goal setting
- Manage the lifecycle and renewals for an assigned book of business
- Compile data for the creation of reports for existing and potential customers
- Work with the sales team when a new customer comes on board, throughout the year when updates are necessary, and during the renewal process
- Work with the customer support team to understand how Gaggle products are set up and administered in order to support and collaborate to resolve reported issues from assigned customers
- Coordinate and deliver Gaggle professional development sessions
- Work closely with the safety team to be knowledgeable of the process for handling student incidents, give customer feedback to support a product that meets customer needs, and resolve reported concerns on assigned customers
- Collect and discuss feedback on customer needs and product direction with the customer success team
- Work directly with the customer and with the Gaggle implementation team to coordinate Gaggle onboarding and rollout
- Handles day-to-day operations of a specific group of assigned customers
- Drives adoption by analyzing data on a regular basis to ensure all services are being utilized
- Provides quarterly strategic reviews to assigned customers
- Experience in the area of customer service, customer success, and educational fields
- Exceptional relationship, listening, and consultative skills
- Strong documentation skills to record plans and information discussed with the customer and to provide data and reports to stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills which are utilized when working directly with the customer
- A large amount of day-to-day work is done independently so strong organization and time management skills are a must
- Proven administrator experience with the G Suite and/or Microsoft 365 Admin Console
- Ability to travel
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, Education, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the K12 field is a plus
- Experience with ChurnZero or other customer success platform is a plus.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- This is a work-from-home position; a reliable high-speed connection and a comfortable, private dedicated work area will be essential for this role’s success
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.