Onboarding – Customer Trainer
TITLE: Onboarding – Customer Trainer
REPORTS TO: Manager, Customer Onboarding
CENTEGIX™ is the leader in incident response solutions. CENTEGIX™ creates safer spaces by innovating technology to empower and protect people, and leaders nationwide trust our safety solutions to provide peace of mind. Our award-winning CrisisAlert™ platform is the fastest and easiest way for staff to call for help in any emergency, from the everyday to the extreme. Our Internet-of-things (IoT) platform utilizes a powerful blend of hardware, software, and wireless technologies to ensure fast, accurate, and reliable communication of emergency incidents campus-wide. Instant communication through visual cues and audio integration enables rapid response to any incident or crisis, anywhere on a campus. Because in a crisis: Every. Second. Matters.
You have the opportunity to make a real difference! Join a passionate, technology savvy team with a mission that is truly life-saving. As an Onboarding Trainer, you are the face of CENTEGIX™ and will provide a hands-on training experience for the CrisisAlert solution, ranging from virtual sessions to onsite group training to onsite one on one site-based training. As an ideal candidate, you are passionate about putting the customer first. You are outgoing, personable, professional and provide top-notch service to our customers over the phone, in person, and using written communications. In this dynamic role, you will work closely with many different departments and help to create and modify training materials. This role is integral to a successful implementation and requires a candidate with enthusiasm, empathy, and a go-getter personality.
- • Lead Customer training sessions on using and configuring the CrisisAlert Platform, both virtually and onsite.
- • Create documentation and training materials.
- • Maintain up-to-date knowledge about new features and offerings and ensure documentation and training materials are updated accordingly.
- • Conduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of programs.
- • Serve as the voice of the customer to communicate feature requests and platform improvements during product discussions.
- • Schedule and Lead Train-the-Trainer sessions with 3rd party training contractors.
- • Create and manage daily training schedules.
- • Assist Onboarding and Customer Success with ensuring documentation is customer facing.
- • Assist Onboarding team with data entry and platform configuration as needed.
- • 75% Travel
- • Home Office when not traveling
- • Software Application Training Experience (Education Technology or Former Educator a plus)
- • Experience creating training materials and documentation • Proven customer facing experience
- • Strong experience with using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint or equivalent tools
- • Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- • Ability to identify gaps in skills
- • Competent and Resourceful Problem Solver
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including leading meetings and presentations both in-person and virtually.
To apply for a position, send an email to email@example.com with the position title and your resume.
Your application has been successfully submitted.