Junior Account Executive
We are one of North America’s most innovative media companies. We leverage the power of creative excellence, unbeatable locations and smart audience data to change the game for advertisers. Our purpose as a company is to help people, places and businesses grow stronger. To do this, we make meaningful connections between brands and people when they are outside of their homes through one of the largest and most diverse sets of out-of-home assets including billboards, transit and mobile displays across the U.S. and Canada. We connect diverse audiences across over 150 markets and conduct our business considering all our stakeholders, from clients and employees, to the communities where we operate.
OUTFRONT Media is looking to hire a Junior Account Executive who’ll support and shadow a team of Account Executives, learning the ins and outs of the business.
In this unique job opportunity, the ideal candidate will function under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment. Successful candidates must be adaptable, tech-savvy, and able to absorb information and overcome challenges in an instant. The candidate will consistently look for ways to maximize the efficiency of those they support and the clients they service. The Junior Account Executive must be flexible and able to prioritize, multi-task, and execute with flawless attention to detail.
What We Offer
OUTFRONT offers a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (including same and opposite-sex domestic partners)
- HSA and FSA plans, Family Benefits, Pet Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with an Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Educational Assistance
- Robust Diversity, Equity and Inclusion program including 6 Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Assist in the development and delivery of custom sales presentations and demonstrations
- Communicate with clients effectively on behalf of your Account Executives
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Maintain consistent and detailed use of Client Relationship Management (CRM) system to track and manages all sales activities and pipeline opportunities
- Collaborate with internal creative department and clients to assist in development of effective advertising campaigns
- Partner with internal departments to ensure on time delivery of campaigns in agreed locations
- Prioritize requests and ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain, coordinate and process advertising contracts, internal work orders and all other paperwork associated with completing the sales process
- Perform other related projects and duties as requested by your team and management
- Develop and maintain selling skills by attending regular training and professional development sessions
- Assist in the resolution of issues related to billing and accounts
- Highly proficient technical skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experience in and passion for digital, media or tech is a plus
- Experience working in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with highly confidential information
- Ability to think and act independently and strategically
- Highest degree of integrity, diplomacy, and discretion required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to anticipate and address issues and account executives needs
- Must demonstrate good judgment and decision making capabilities
- Must be a resourceful and independent thinker
- Must be a self-starter with excellent prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.