Talent Acquisition Technical Sourcer
The College Board, the national education organization, is conducting a search for a Talent Acquisition Technical Sourcer.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist supports all professional and internship recruitment efforts for the College Board. The Specialist will build a pipeline of top technical and non-technical candidates through researching and sourcing for candidates across multiple disciplines, such as: technology, finance, marketing and communications, legal, talent, etc. This person will report to the Executive Director, Talent.
Responsibilities of the role
- Be part of the consultative recruiting planning sessions with key stakeholders to establish expectations/timelines for the recruiting process and create a desired candidate profile.
- Find and advertise roles in high yield places, including but not limited to, internet job boards, niche sites, and non-traditional sources.
- Find creative and unconventional ways to help us build a diverse top of funnel for technical roles.
- Lead and prioritize effort to diversifying our prospect pipeline.
- Evaluate initial resumes and ensure that only top candidates move forward in the formal interview process.
- Maintain and manage applicant tracking system to ensure clean, accurate, usable data always.
- Be our competitive intelligence expert, stay up to date with news in the tech startup space and propose new innovative ways to engage with the talent we are seeking to hire.
- Make informed data driven decisions that build efficiencies into the sourcing process.
- Create candidate engagement campaigns and nurture College Board talent community.
Qualifications needed for the role
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree preferred.
- Passion for finding incredible, diverse talent.
- Strong understanding of technical lingo (Full stack, DevOps, Front end, Security, AWS, etc.).
Preferred skills and attributes for the role
- Excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve.
- Strong research skills.
- Ability to communicate with and work well with others; ability to influence and motivate others.
- Ability to flex and do what is best for the team and organization.
- Strong bias to action; takes initiative, loves getting things done.
- Strong achievement-orientation and desire to ‘win’.
- Experience with tracking systems; Workday preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite/ Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word),
Your application has been successfully submitted.