Program Manager, Industry Community Engagement
WHO WE ARE:
ISTE is a nonprofit edtech organization with over 40 years of experience thinking about and solving the problems of educators. Our mission is to help educators around the world use technology to solve tough problems. Together with our award-winning journalism team, EdSurge, we seek to inspire transformational action and change, and to grow a global community of passionate education professionals committed to solving tough problems in education.
WHO WE ARE SEEKING:
As a member of the Industry Program team within the Research & Development department, the Program Manager, Industry Community Engagement will bring a passion and drive for supporting clients in the EdTech space through their engagement with ISTE’s industry programs.
As a key member of the Industry Program team within the Research & Development department, the Program Manager, Industry Community Engagement will bring a passion and drive for supporting edtech company clients through their engagement with ISTE’s industry programs. This person will bring skills in client management, program implementation, effective communications, and designing effective user experiences. The program manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management, execution, and growth of one to two industry programs, with tasks including: fostering leads, growing relationships, and client management to ensure seamless and quality delivery of program services. In addition to managing the day-to-day functions of the assigned program, this role also brings a unique opportunity to support the growth and scale of ISTE’s industry facing initiatives and partnership opportunities. This position will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, work with edtech developers and solution providers, and bring new creative ideas to the table to help grow program quality, impact, and scalability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Maintain, manage and grow an ongoing portfolio of clients participating
- Lead the implementation of program improvement initiatives such as updates to program structure, processes and protocols, business model, and GTM strategies to support the long-term growth, success, and scalability
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the assigned programs including overall client management and processes, as well as continually make recommendations and deploy processes for improving program effectiveness, efficiencies, and scalability.
- Work in collaboration with other team members, and other internal teams to meet goals and objectives
- Facilitate business development activities including strategic outreach, opportunity qualification, lead fostering, scheduling, client communication, and renewals.
- Represent ISTE and related programs at edtech related events and meetings
- Support project financial reporting and analysis of engagement metrics aligned to internal operational processes
- Participate in internal and external project meetings. Plan, facilitate and manage communication between the ISTE staff, key project personnel, external liaisons, project participants, vendors and suppliers.
- Collaborate with and coordinate any related program consultants, contractors, or subject matter experts as needed. Includes planning, scheduling, and leading meetings and work sessions for contract project work to ensure timely delivery and quality of work
- Collaborate with the marketing team and/or contractors to help develop and deploy marketing and communication strategy with associated projects including benefit fulfillment, website redesign, and collateral
- Work collaboratively and communicate transparently with colleagues across departments to ensure projects progress in a timely manner; be able to sequence tasks and move multiple tasks forward in parallel
WHAT MATTERS TO US:
- Advanced degree in education, technology, or business (an equivalent combination of education and experience may also be acceptable)
- Proven experience and expertise in client management, program development, project management, account management, business modeling, and B2B relations
- Knowledge and passion for education technology and innovation, especially as relates to impact, and business and product/program success
- Knowledge of the ISTE Standards and/or product design, product strategy, and/or creating pedagogically informed edtech products
WHAT WILL MATTER TO YOU:
- Company-paid health care benefits (75%)
- 403B match (5%)
- Paid parental leave
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- An amazing amount of PTO
- Paid time off between December 24 - January 1
While performing duties of this job, an employee may be required to perform any, or all of the following: attend meetings in and out of the office, travel (sometimes extensively), communicate effectively (both orally and in writing), and be able to effectively use computers and other standard office equipment with, or without, a reasonable accommodation. Additionally, this job requires certain mental demands, including the ability to use judgment, withstand moderate amounts of stress and maintain attention to detail with, or without, a reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Your application has been successfully submitted.