Education Program Specialist
Want to make a difference? Join our team at Frameworks and be a part of building a stronger community.
Frameworks of Tampa Bay, Inc. is a fast-growing, impactful non-profit, with a mission to empower educators, youth services professionals, and parents and guardians with training, coaching, and research-based resources to equip youth with emotional intelligence. We are looking for teammates to join our close-knit, like-minded, and whole-child focused staff. You will support students, educators, and families in a proactive and supportive approach that empowers our partners with the tools and strategies to enhance social and emotional skills in the Tampa Bay community.
Seeking a full time Education Program Specialist to provide services outlined in fiscal year program deliverables by implementing high-quality, evidence-based programming to partner schools and organizations using an array of best practices identified by Frameworks of Tampa Bay, Inc. The Education Program Specialist develops positive school communities (grades preK-12) with teachers, administrators, and parents through professional development, coaching support, modeling, and the provision of appropriate resources and supports. This position reports directly to the Chief Program Officer and works closely with all Education Team members to ensure best practices, consistent programming, and completion of all approved deliverables.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in education, training, public or mental health administration/mgmt., or other related experience. PreK-12th grade experience highly preferred.
• Experience with social and emotional skills, tools, and strategies a plus.
• Strong organization, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively and collaboratively as a team member.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Zoom Meeting/Webinar.
• Bilingual ability a plus.
• Competitive benefits and salary.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.