Video Quality Assurance Specialist
Have you always wanted to unite your passion for education with your skills? Would you like to be part of the Curriculum team with a high social impact? If you have answered yes to the previous questions, then we can’t wait to meet you! With us, you will feel right at home.
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join the US-based team at Edpuzzle, a leading Edtech company trusted by over 80% of schools in the USA and millions of teachers and students across the globe, with offices in San Francisco and Barcelona.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will support the Curriculum Team in ensuring that every video lesson is high-quality and error-free and will help to organize and maintain Edpuzzle’s database of lessons.
- Quality Assurance: Review voiceovers and videos to ensure they are error-free. Record and track processes and activities to reduce the number of quality issues over time.
- Content Management: Upload 50+ videos produced each week to Edpuzzle’s website, embedding questions, adding backend information tags, and uploading closed captions. Ensure all internal and external documentation of resources are complete, organized, and accurate. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minute attention-to-detail; copyediting experience is a plus
- Exceptionally organized, with an ability to manage a large number of tasks without letting anything slip
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
- Interest in children’s educational media
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- High-speed internet connection
About remote positions
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home or chosen workspace
- Receive guidance from your manager & ask all the questions you need
- Meet with your manager on a weekly basis to review status & brainstorm new projects to accomplish goals
- Set daily tasks with your manager initially, over time becoming more autonomous & proactive in proposing new ideas to reach goals
- Hiring for remote work in these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia & Washington.
- Competitive salary at $50,000-$55,000
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance401(k) matching
- Flexible PTO
- 14 paid holidays
- MacBook, monitor, and flexible work-from-home setup
- Incredible opportunity to grow, learn & build lifetime bonds with other passionate people
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Edpuzzle makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.