Have a passion for making a difference in the education, careers, and lives of hundreds of thousands of college-level students? zyBooks, a Wiley brand, produces interactive online learning content that replaces college-level textbooks, homework, and even programming lab assignments. We offer the excitement of a young, energetic startup environment with a masterfully engineered platform and high-demand content for the STEM college market. We are dedicated to the success of college students worldwide, providing courseware to over 900,000 students in over 900 universities.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for driving sales and managing customer relationships at higher education institutions in the US in our business's computer science/engineering/mathematics line. The Account Executive works remotely and is assigned a territory between 50-100 accounts. This person owns the new business acquisition process, renewals, and other customer-facing sales activities for their territory. The AE reports to the Strategic Accounts Manager and is responsible for achieving the sales quota for his/her territory twice a year.
· Drive high-growth new business sales and market share within the territory
· Retain and grow renewals revenue, leveraging those relationships to drive new business sales across the curriculum
· Plan and execute assigned territory call plan strategies. Use the calendarized sales playbook to optimize daily and weekly contact metrics
· Effectively use Salesforce to manage customer relationships, record sales activities, and develop and manage an active qualified pipeline for forecasting purposes
· Relate our company and products’ story and positioning, including key course product knowledge
· Work as a team player within the sales pod and team structure and contribute to the organization’s culture of collaboration and inclusivity across functional areas
What We Look For:
· BS/BA Degree
· 2-3 years in a related field sales position, experience in EdTech Sales, and selling to STEM college-level instructors is a plus
· Experience planning, selling, presenting and giving demonstrations of technology products and services
· Business application software: Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, CRM knowledge (preferably Salesforce.com)
· Self-motivation and a history of taking the initiative, working independently and remotely
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
zyBooks, a Wiley brand, is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.