Customer Success Manager, CB4 (Remote)
About The Role
CB4, part of world-leading retail Gap Inc., is looking for top talented Customer Success Manager to join our CS team.
This is a unique opportunity to join an amazing start-up environment while backed by a Fortune 500 company. You will work on innovative products for Gap and an array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies
What You'll Do
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with all levels at client organizations
- Identify customer objectives and align with product capabilities
- Monitor customer data sources and create proactive solutions based on analysis
- Drive upsell opportunities into CB4's existing client base
- Develop best practices and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage CB4 to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct business reviews with customers
- Exceptional communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit feedback to act as an internal advocate for customers
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting or related work
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience facilitating sessions with Executive level stakeholders
- Experience creating and presenting world class presentations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Benefits At Gap Inc.Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.