Partner Success Manager
Partner Success Manager
Florida, Remote/ Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated Partner Success Manager to join our team.
If you are interested in education and technology and would like to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and mission driven environment we would love to hear from you!
We are very passionate about what we do and this is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team and work with our fantastic products.
MarcoPolo Learning is an award-winning developer of early childhood content and technology for schools and homes. Its product for schools, MarcoPolo for Educators, brings curriculum to life with the largest library of curriculum-aligned videos for teachers that connects with a child-facing platform and drives learning from school to home. MarcoPolo also offers an award-winning home learning solution, MarcoPolo World School, available through app stores. MarcoPolo Learning is also the creator of preschool STEM-focused animated TV series, THE POLOS, which reaches over 150 million households across the world.
With offices in New York and London, MarcoPolo has put their focus on serving a global audience and developing its brand by partnering with leading educational and media groups throughout the world including Teaching Strategies (US), Procare (US), New Oriental (China), SKY (UK), BT (UK), Times Group (India), NatGeo Kids (Latin America) and many others. MarcoPolo is a venture-backed startup with strategic investors New Oriental Education and Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) and Boat Rocker Media of Canada (CA: BRMI).
About the Role
The Partner Success team is growing so this is a great opportunity to get in early and help shape the team as we expand our reach in the US and across the globe.
As Partner Success Manager, your primary role will be to act as a key contact and account manager to a portfolio of customers based in Florida, assisting with onboarding all the way through renewal. You provide best-in-class support to MarcoPolo partners and be an expert on their needs. Additionally, you will lead our team to build a scalable process for onboarding, implementation, support and retention.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience working in Customer Success or Account Management in education technology or a related industry. This is a heavily relationship-focused position so we're looking for a person who has high energy, is passionate about early childhood education, and is excited about the opportunity to build systems and processes with us from the ground up.
The Partner Success Manager will report to the VP of Partnerships and Strategy and will collaborate with product, engineering, marketing, sales and curriculum teams
What you Will do
- Manage our growing portfolio of schools & partners in Florida
- Build and oversee the on-boarding process to ensure that your portfolio of schools & partners are successful
- Coordinate webinars and trainings to engage customers
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Curriculum teams to meet company goals
- Develop successful relationships with key partners and clients
- Provide timely and efficient email support to customers
- Escalate bugs and issues to the engineering team clearly and effectively
- Work collaboratively with the product team to influence the product roadmap
- Help collect and analyze partner success metrics and data for portfolio of customers and partners
- Improve Partner Success processes and help grow the Partner Success team
Your Skills and Experience
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Customer or Partner Success Manager or Account Manager in education technology or healthcare technology
- 4 Year bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proficiency in Spanish a big plus
- You are passionate about early childhood education
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a proven self-starter and show strong initiative
- You have built processes and enjoy making structure from ambiguity
- You have experience with and enjoy facilitating engaging webinars and trainings
- You are detail oriented and go the extra mile to make sure every step of a process has been completed
- You are self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You feel at home in a fast-paced environment where we don't know all the answers but are willing to learn and improve what we do with plenty of opportunities to expand your skills
- Bonus if you have experience teaching early childhood, but not required
What We Offer
Competitive salary based on experience
Comprehensive benefits package including 401k, health, dental, and vision plans,
Remote work flexibility.
We want to recruit the best talent for the next phase of company growth. MarcoPolo Learning is based in London and New York. We anticipate this role will be based remotely in Florida.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a perfect role for you send us through your resume and someone from our People team will be in touch shortly.
MarcoPolo Learning is committed to building a diverse team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.