Program Coordinator - CST
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
Aya Healthcare has an exclusive contract to provide healthcare staffing management services to our client. The Program Coordinator provides administrative support for the Program Managers on site at our client. He or she will facilitate the administration of our workforce solutions program, with an exceptional sense of urgency and organizational skill to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction.
Who we are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Provide administrative support to the Program Management team, ensuring a smooth and efficient business process and surpassing vendor partner and client expectations
- Cultivate and maintain valuable relationships with clients, vendor partners and internal Aya team members
- Must be able to effectively communicate via email, phone and in person, as needed
- Meticulously review documentation for accurate details and process documents swiftly
- Assist with client / vendor partner / contingent worker inquiries as needed, while maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
- Assist with the review of candidate profiles, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and adherence to submission processes
- Coordination of scheduling candidate interviews, managing candidate starts, (1st day instructions) processing candidate offers and support candidate offboarding w/vendor partners
- Manage all daily/weekly administrative tasks and duties, to include running reports in a timely manner
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a sense of urgency at all times
- Understand the program escalation process to ensure streamlined communication amongst all parties
- Strive for continuous process and program improvement by working collaboratively with partners, clients and Aya internal parties
- General knowledge of Aya tools and software required to perform the Program Coordinator role
- The Aya Program Management Department is a client facing role that will require on-site clients visits; therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including having the COVID-19 booster if eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Innate problem-solving ability and precision with details
- Career oriented mentality with a desire for growth with Aya Healthcare
- Experience in a fast-paced office setting providing administrative support and customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as exemplary interpersonal relations
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.