The Zilber School invites applicants for this new position in the Office of Student Services. The Recruitment Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include the leadership, management, and evaluation of comprehensive recruitment for the School including undergraduate, masters and doctoral students. The Recruitment Coordinator will plan, develop, coordinate, manage, and execute the recruitment and admissions process in alignment with the strategic goals of the School. In addition, the Recruitment Coordinator will represent the institution and Zilber programs to prospective students with a goal of attracting, admitting, and enrolling a talented, diverse student body.
Candidates must possess excellent organizational skills and oral/written communication skills. The preferred candidate will have earned a master’s degree and have experience in recruitment in a university setting. Position will include some evening and weekend work/travel. The primary recruitment area is the Milwaukee and Wisconsin area with some Midwest travel and limited exposure to national sourcing and conferences.
- Internal candidates with indefinite appointments are encouraged to apply for the position with reference to UWM Academic Staff Personnel Policies and Procedures Chapter 104.05 (Operational Area) – If an employee with an indefinite appointment voluntarily seeks appointment in a different operational area in a position with substantially different duties, the employee may be granted, but is not entitled to, indefinite appointment in the new position.Minimum QualificationsBachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years experience in recruitment
- Demonstrated excellence in written communication skills
- Experience in individual or group presentations
- Preferred QualificationsMaster’s degree in higher education, public health, or related fields
- Two or more years of experience in recruitment in a university setting, with experience in recruiting both undergraduate and graduate students
- Experience working with university-level Client Relation Management (CRM) tracking systems
- Experience working effectively with people who represent diverse skill sets, cultural backgrounds, and areas of expertise
Your application has been successfully submitted.