Implementation Project Manager
The Corporate Payments' Implementation Project Manager works directly with the customer and associates across all departments to manage customer project implementations. By facilitating the implementation of products/services in a customer-focused manner, this position promotes new and/or additional revenue opportunities for our company. This role demands attention to detail, thorough command of organization and communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each core responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This position is responsible for onboarding our clients with the products that they purchased. This could include purchasing/Travel and Entertainment cards as well as ePayables virtual cards for AP payments. Implementation Project Managers support the customer while ramping and then transition to full time support after the client’s program is stable.
- Act as the primary owner and facilitator of client implementation engagements
- Actively manage project plans, expectations, progress and risks utilizing project management methods and professional acumen
- Responsible for maximizing client engagement during the project life-cycle achieving highest possible revenue attainment from each customer
- Assesses training needs and conducts training with the client as needed via webinars
- Handles small to medium sized client programs
- Works well with internal cross-functional teams and at times third parties in support of successfully implementing client projects
- Review contracts, customer profile, business cases, vendor lists and conducts introductory and implementation calls with the client to review and validate the products sold
- Collect all necessary data from the client to accurately complete the setup and implementation of the account
- Bachelor’s degree is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the job
- 4+years of experience in a professional work environment
- 2+ year of experience with implementations, client support, or customer-interfacing
- Accounting knowledge is strongly preferred
- Expense Management knowledge (Concur, Expense Watch, iExpense, SDG2, etc) strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills and attention to details; and excellent follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities without compromising other responsibilities
- Superior customer service skills, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues; ability to analyze customer processes and provide creative solutions for implementation
- Demonstrated ability to conduct virtual presentations and effectively facilitate meetings
- Ability to aid in the effective and timely revenue ramp of each client is critically important
- Keep informed of new enhancements to the system which will affect existing or future implementations
- Familiarity with project management software, tools and techniques
- Seek up sell opportunities and provide leads to sales representatives
- Make suggestions for process improvements to address project quality, cost reduction, cycle time and/or productivity
Key Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
- A consultant by nature
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Takes ownership of problems by nature
- Solution Oriented (i.e. “this challenge exists and here are some potential remedies”)
- Someone who is quick to catch on to processes and process changes
- A person who does not get intimidated easily by conflict and can face it head on in a professional manner
- Someone who can delegate effectively in a matrix management role
- A person who thrives in an environment of collaboration. A true team player by actions and not just words.
- Someone who can juggle multiple tasks and processes in various phases
- A person who when needed can think outside of the box
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.