Greenbrook TMS NeuroHealth Centers Services, LLC is seeking a dedicated Corporate Trainer who will be responsible for performing tasks related to onboarding and training for current and newly hired clinical support staff throughout the nationwide company footprint. Under the direction of the Corporate Training Manager, the Corporate Trainer II also will work extensively on the development and maintenance of training curriculum and related materials to support current and future roles.
The Corporate Trainer II position will have the ability to perform some work remotely; however, regular travel and availability also is required to support both the East and West Coast company operations and time zones.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing, revising, and implementing training curriculum materials including but not limited to learning objectives, manuals, sessions, guides, SOPs, online modules, etc.
- Conducting in person and remote/online training sessions for various departments and positions, as requested by management and/or to support implementation projects.
- Performing training related administrative tasks such as management and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS), preparation of training materials, record reconciliation, etc.
- Attending and participating in meetings and committees related to training development and initiatives, as well as preparing presentation materials (as needed).
- Other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Healthcare, or another clinical and/or training-related field.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience supporting clinical and/or other corporate training and curriculum development initiatives. Note that related experience in a technical and/or clinical support position within a specialty healthcare practice also will be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm and positive demeanor.
- Flexibility to respond to changes in schedule-based and training needs quickly and effectively.
- Capability to be receptive and adaptive to regionally specific nuances and physician preferences.
- Strong commitment to the provision of outstanding internal and external customer service.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of virtual meeting software and Microsoft Office, especially Zoom, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Availability to travel nationally (up to 50% at times) to support training needs.
- Experience and/or expertise with Learning Management Systems a plus.
- Familiarity with TMS OS, Athena, and other Greenbrook applications preferred.
- Experience and/or expertise with Neurostar and Brainsway TMS devices a plus.
- Personal credit card required to cover all travel and expenses for monthly reimbursement.
We offer a competitive pay rate (based on education level and prior experience) PLUS a generous benefits package including 401(k) with company match, paid time off, and medical/dental/vision coverage options.
Who we are:
Operating through over 149 Company-operated treatment centers, Greenbrook is a leading provider of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (“TMS”) therapy, an FDA-cleared, non-invasive therapy for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder and other mental health disorders, in the United States. TMS therapy provides local electromagnetic stimulation to specific brain regions known to be directly associated with mood regulation. Greenbrook has provided more than 790,000 TMS treatments to over 22,000 patients struggling with depression.
Over 16 million Americans are affected by depression. Greenbrook TMS is changing the way that depression is treated, and YOU can be part of making a positive difference in the lives of patients by joining our amazing team!
To learn more about our WHY, click here: https://youtu.be/yrr-wlFftT0
For patient testimonies on HOW we are transforming lives for the better, click here: https://www.greenbrooktms.com/patient-stories
Greenbrook TMS is a growing company seeking dedicated individuals who will be key employees as we expand - come join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.