On Site Community Success Manager (In Field)
Are you looking for a challenge? Want to work at an early-stage startup with a great mission and culture? At Eversound, we are on a mission to improve the quality of life for older adults through our hearing technology and engagement services for senior living communities. Our culture shapes who we are and how we operate, and we pride ourselves on our three core values of dedication, teamwork, and altruism.
We are a remote-first but Boston-based company; this role is for an employee based out of the Philadelphia, PA area. Your home base will be your remote office, but 3-4 days per week you will be out in the field, working hands-on with our senior living customers and their residents.
The On Site CSM will help carry out the day to day operations of our Hearing Health Program. You’ll manage a number of senior living community based programs: scheduling launch events, training for staff, and clinic appointments. You will also provide occasional support for our core headphone business. You must be passionate about using technology to provide a better quality of life for older individuals and be excited about working with them within the communities in which they live. With the most significant demographic shift in history occurring, you'll have the opportunity to help impact the growth of our organization that will touch millions of lives for decades to come.
Our ideal candidate will meet most of the following criteria:
- A self-starter who is goal oriented and can take initiative and ensure that your programs get the attention and support they need to be successful
- 2-3 years of service experience (health adjacent a plus)
- Comfort driving 3-4 days a week with hearing health equipment
- Strong sense of empathy, interpersonal, verbal and written communication abilities along with effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to follow direction but also think on your feet; always willing to learn and adapt
- Ability to manage home inventory for hearing health program
- Previous experience with Google Suite, Slack and CRMs a bonus
- Ability to lift 45-50 pounds of equipment
An essential function of this position will be going into senior communities and conducting on site visits. Full vaccination against COVID 19 is a requirement for those visits and this position.
Reliable transportation will be required to travel to client communities.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Make an EVERlasting impact at EVERsound
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering seniors to live with social connection and a sense of purpose through interactive content solutions and innovative technology.