Sales Curriculum Developer
The Sales Curriculum Developer is a creative, tech-savvy instructional designer with experience building and delivering performance-based learning solutions for new program launches, products, sales skills, business processes and systems that designs new instructional experiences for the sales and dealer training. In addition, this role will also facilitate training work with the Sales & Tech Training team to develop curriculum strategies and deployment plans for our sales team.
- Design curriculum using the following instructional methodologies: face to face classroom, synchronous eLearning, asynchronous eLearning, and blended learning.
- Design and develop learning solutions that support adult learning best practices and addresses the needs identified in a job/task analysis.
- Work with key stakeholders to analyze customer needs and make solution recommendations driven by the business need.
- Design and develop effective, instructionally sound, and technically accurate training products for face to face classrooms, synchronous eLearning, asynchronous eLearning, and blended learning.
- Developing, implementing, and measuring the impact of learning strategies and programs in support of field-based commercial teams.
- Champion consistency and quality of learning materials, learning delivery, and learning sustainability across functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree in Instructional Design, Education, or related discipline and 7+ years of curriculum development instructional design experience in a technical environment or equivalent experience.
- Experience in designing instruction for electronic delivery, either synchronous or asynchronous.
- Knowledge of best practices in curriculum development and instructional design and the latest research in adult learning methodologies.
- Ability to be agile and flexible when creating design best practices.
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly and then be able to write clear and accurate training materials on them. Knowledge of the job/task analysis process.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact frequently with program managers, sellers and subject matter experts for the purpose of gaining and clarifying concepts. Superior writing skills, with ability to explain technical concepts to a diverse audience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to manage versions and revisions across multiple curriculum projects.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage expectations and customer demands.
- Dedication to customer success.
- Handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
- Experience using MS PowerPoint and Word, Adobe Suite, InDesign, Articulate and Captivate is preferred.
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
A-dec is interested in qualified candidates authorized to work in the United States for US-based positions. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas.
Your application has been successfully submitted.