Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. We serve more than 10 million students and partner with more than 7,500 school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
Our secular consumer division, Calvert Academy, is looking for detail-oriented people to join our team in the role of Education Coordinator. This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills. Potential candidates should have the ability to generate and foster new sales and retention.
We offer multiple shifts during the week. It is something you would be able to do from the comfort of your own home. This person will manage inbound and outbound calls for current and prospective students. Responds to customer calls, emails, and other direct contacts in a timely manner. A variety of 80+ inbound and outbound calls are handled daily. Communications are recorded in a CRM system and orders/payments are entered into a separate system, amongst other data entry requirements.
This is a regular, full-time position, based out of your home office.
Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for full-time and part-time regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- 1+ years of experience in related area
- Proficient in navigating computer software
- Strong listener
- Excellent phone skills
- Able to Multitask
- Ability to achieve targets
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning requires COVID-19 vaccination for employees working in or visiting our offices, and those who interface in-person with customers and other business partners requiring COVID-19 vaccination.
Ignite Your Career
We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.