ES Residential is looking for a bi-lingual full-time internal recruiter to cover 37 locations in 18 states plus projects in multiple other states. This individual will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a program to recruit per the needs of the division manager of these locations and/or projects.
- Post and advertise open positions
- Work with management to create and update job descriptions and questionnaires based on job requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain local recruiting sources including job fairs, vocation schools, unemployment offices etc.
- Interview, screen, and possibly hire candidate
- Seek out qualified candidates that may be working for the competition
- Assist with keeping the company in compliance with federal, state and local regulations concerning employment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Must speak Spanish
- Must be self-motivating and able to work independently.
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to create, develop and implement recruiting processes.
- Must be able to act as the Company liaison for interface with customer representative(s).
- Must possess proven problem solving and critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to travel (air and car)
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), e-mail software and understand how to use an Applicant Tracking System.
- Must have proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Prefer Construction technical recruiting experience.
- Prefer 3 to 5 years’ experience in recruiting
- Prefer a Bachelor’s of Science in Human Resources or related field; experience equivalent will be accepted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.