Virtual Math Teacher - USA Certified
If you love teaching and have a passion for building relationships with your students, we want to hear from you! This is your opportunity to focus on your craft of teaching while we take care of all the curriculum, content, and classroom management. Never step foot in a classroom again! You will have the flexibility to work fully remote around your schedule, part-time. You will have a full year of teaching and hours will be consistently available to you. This is your opportunity to join the Elevate K-12 teacher network.
We are currently looking for Virtual Math Teachers who bring a passion for teaching and impacting outcomes. This is a remote position and requires an active teaching certificate that is for a grade level 6th or higher (preferably secondary).
- Teach students Math, virtually and part-time during regular school hours
- Teach grades 6-12
- Provide high-quality instruction live instruction
- Engage with students within dynamic classroom environment using Elevate K-12 prepared content
- Collaborate effectively with Elevate K-12 team members to improve student outcomes
- Design your schedule to impact student learning and maximize your time
- 1099 Independent Contract
What you will need:
- Availability of 3+ school hours consistently Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm EST
- Part-time schedule of 5-30 hours per week
- Laptop/desktop with internet connection
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in the United States
- Active teaching certificate
- Past experience working with students at the middle or high school level
- An engaging personality
- Passion for helping K-12 students
Why be a part of the movement at Elevate K-12?
- No lunch duty or classroom management – A paraprofessional will be assigned to you to help with grading and parent-teacher communication
- You focus on your teaching craft – We take care of the curriculum
- Live your passion & help kids find theirs
- You will build relationships with your students everyday – Never miss a “light bulb” moment
- Our teachers care about their students, each other and our mission to bring Equity to Education
Teacher Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation - $22/hour + additional 20% for administrative time + bonuses
- Ultimate work-life balance
- Professional development and training
- College tuition discounts
- Virtual social hours
- 100% remote: Ditch the commute and swap your dress shoes for slippers!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Flexible! We are Fun! We are the Future of the Classroom!