At SpotOn, we’re helping small businesses and restaurants compete and win with technology to better connect with their customers. Think marketing software, website development, e-commerce, reservations, online ordering, digital loyalty, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
Recently, SpotOn has:
- Raised $300M in Series F funding (valuing SpotOn at $3.6 Billion)
- Earned awards for Great Places to Work and Built In’s Best Places to Work
- Earned award for Inc’s Fastest Growing Company in 2023
- Rated the top-rated point-of-sale (POS) for Restaurants, Bars, Retail, and Small Business by Capterra users
- Helped local businesses succeed with technology and support to battle through the labor shortage while also helping their employees earn more.
This year, we’re going even bigger—caring hard and moving fast down the path of high growth and positive impact.
That’s where you come in.
As an Instructional Facilitator on our Sales Enablement team, you will be instrumental in delivering impactful training programs to equip our sales teams with the knowledge and abilities they need to excel. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, coach peers on adult learning and facilitation best practices, and drive sales performance improvements through training.
The ideal candidate will be a champion of active learning principles, experiential learning, gamification, and have previous experience designing and implementing a flipped classroom approach to instructional design. Candidates with past experience training sales organizations, with a background in sales process, sales methodology (Challenger), sales content management systems, (Seismic or HighSpot), CRM (Salesforce.com), sales productivity tools and technology sales are preferred.
This is a hybrid position located near our Chicago, Detroit or San Francisco office.
- Training Delivery: Facilitate live Instructor-Led training sessions, including in-person and virtual, with the goal of improving sales team performance.
- Program Management: Oversee all aspects of training program management, including scheduling, logistics, and participant communication.
- Peer Coaching: Coach colleagues on adult learning and facilitation principles and best practices. Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with team members, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and stakeholders, working with partners across all levels of the organization.
- Information Synthesis: Synthesize training solutions by gathering insights and information from diverse sources, ensuring the content is relevant and impactful.
Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend to apply to roles only when they check every box on a job description. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career trajectory.
- Bachelor's degree in Training and Development, Education, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- 7+ years of related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated advanced skills in Zoom and Google Suite.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in measuring and analyzing the impact of training initiatives, including ROI.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Collaborative mindset, working effectively with team members, SMEs, and stakeholders.
At SpotOn, we put people above everything else. We’re known for our innovative software and technology solutions, but we stand out because of the hard-working humans behind the tech. We can’t take care of our clients without taking care of our employees first, and that’s why we invest in you with a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Restricted Stock Units
- Paid vacation, 11 company holidays, sick time, and volunteer time off
- Headspace membership for guided meditation and stress relieving tools through the Sequoia App*
- Employee Resource Groups for Diversity and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA+, and other communities
- Monthly cell phone and internet stipend
- Unlimited access to virtual audio and visual workouts through the Sequoia App*
- Subscription to Linkedin Learning to expand your knowledge on all kinds of fun topics
- Tuition reimbursement for up to 2k per calendar year to assist with classes of your choice
* for those enrolled in the Anthem plan
- Our base pay range starts at $90,000 -$105,000 for this role
- Please note the salary range listed is just one component of a competitive compensation package which includes a company stock plan
- Offers will be reflective of the candidate’s location and experience.
SpotOn is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SpotOn is an e-verify company.