Education and Development Project Coordinator
We're hiring an Education and Development Project Coordinator!
Join the Education and Development Department’s communications and partnership group! This fast paced role offers opportunities to put strong communications and project management skills to work. Be part of a team focused on internal communications including our intranet and internal social presence, marketing, and project management support services.
The Education and Development Project Coordinator will provide project support and administration to the shared services team. The work will focus on projects related to communications, marketing and project management.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Support project coordination and maintenance for communication and branding related department projects:
- Administer and maintain internal facing Education and Development section of BrightWeb and department resource page - including all branded templates and creative assets.
- Edit, proofread, and format curriculum and training documents and templates.
- Maintain database for regular department project distributions.
- Coordinate use of technology and social media to advance department messages – including internal platforms, Facebook, Pinterest, blog, and video production.
- Support curation of photos, documents, and video.
- Create and maintain internal project request process.
- Provide coordination and support for large department projects including development and maintenance of project plan and status updates.
- Support internal and external conference and meeting strategy and preparation. May include production of presentations, booth design and materials development, and other special features.
- Maintain calendar of special events and coordinate related activities such as Week of the Young Child and Read for the Record.
- General administrative support for department. Function as general point of contact for other departments. May also include tasks such as, department supply management, Better Together coordination, and occasional mailings.
- Decisions regarding information, supplies, equipment, travel, shipping, rooming, etc., for the department, and participants in events as agreed upon by supervisor and project administrator. Ability to exercise sound judgment and to work effectively given general guidance and direction.
What we hope you will bring to this role:
- Associate Degree in marketing, communications, education, or related-field required
- 2 years of previous related work experience
- Must have high-level of proficiency with computers and other technology required, including experience with Word, Power Point, and Excel (InDesign or Photoshop a plus); and writing and editing/proofreading experience in documents, presentations, and proposals.
- Excellent proactive and detailed communication skills are essential. Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines. Demonstrated learner and problem solver with a “can-do”/ optimistic attitude; collaborative and flexible; creative; and must be able to work with a remote team across time zones.
The salary for this position is $25/hr
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.