EdTech Sales Representative - TX, NY, CA, Chicagoland, or SouthEast US
EdTech Sales Representative, Remote (TX, CA, Chicagoland, NY Area, SouthEast)
Are you a believer in the power of technology to transform education?
Do you want to introduce the power of game-based learning to educators and learners?
Want to be a Legend, get a superhero name, and get your game on?
We are looking for a select few Legendary Sales Reps to spread the word across the country!
About Legends of Learning
American children are in need of educational heroes both in and out of the classroom who can engage students in exciting new methods of learning.Legends of Learning is transforming classrooms into fun, productive learning environments, utilizing a foundation of fresh research to create a comprehensive, curriculum-aligned game-filled marketplace with an epic range of lessons that improve student performance and increase educational engagement.
Legends of Learning has been a big hit in thousands of schools across the country, and we are now looking to expand our team of Legendary Sales Representatives and grow the number of schools and districts teaching more effectively through experience and play!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Call on existing school districts to discuss new offerings in conjunction with renewals, marketing campaigns, and promotions.
- Call on prospective new school districts to introduce them to the company, gain an understanding of their needs, and determine the best product(s) to address their needs.
- Become an expert on the company’s products, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom, and the latest trends within math and science educational technology.
- Remain current on educator challenges and trends in K-8 education by attending sales meetings/tradeshows and by reading trade journals.
- Increase sales and the average order size by cross-selling, up-selling, and add-on sales.
- Regularly conduct web demonstrations of the company’s products.
- With the renewal team, attend implementation meetings, and work to hit partner goals to increase renewals.
- Follow-up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Set up, maintain, and keep accurate customer records within Salesforce
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and prospects.
- Travel (up to 25%) for F2F meetings with partners and prospects, conferences within territory, National conferences, and F2F team meetings
Requirements and Qualifications
- Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of experience in EdTech sales
- 2+ K-8 Teaching and/or administrator experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong presentation skills
- Command of technology applications including Google Suite tools and Salesforce
- Willingness to travel
This is a remote position, located in one of the target states listed.
Target compensation at goal is $100K. Uncapped potential.
- Stock options in a fast growing edtech company
- Health Insurance
- Fun, highly collaborative and supportive, high performance culture
How to Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legends of Learning is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers our legendary employees to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work.
Rigorous Game Based Learning Kids Love