Virtual Executive Assistant (part-time, contractor)
- This is a 1099 contractor role.
- We are accepting applications for residents of all states EXCEPT California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Applicants living in these states will not be considered for contract opportunities at this time.
- You MUST be available during regular business hours. This is not a job that can be partnered with your other full-time job. No evening hours.
- The Virtual Assistant pay range is $18 - $21 per hour based on experience and skillset. Contractors are paid a fixed rate once per month based on the number of contracted hours. BELAY does not guarantee hours or clients.
- All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued.
- BELAY Participates in E-Verify.
- Are you a dedicated, proven professional who brings experience and expertise to everyone you serve?
- Are you looking for a position where you can genuinely own the flexibility of the role?
- Do you have a knack for being resourceful, helpful, and proactive?
- Do organization, planning, and problem-solving make you giddier than most people can understand?
- Want to enjoy the flexibility of working part-time from home with the leading virtual assistant provider in the United States?
Look no further; you just found the career you never thought existed! You can have a meaningful career working from home part-time while being present and available for loved ones, too. And it starts with BELAY. BELAY is a top-ranked virtual solutions company looking for highly motivated virtual assistants with a passion for serving others. Does that sound like you? Then join us!
Entrepreneur Magazine ranked BELAY #1 for ’Best Culture for Small-Sized Companies’ and the ‘Top Company Culture for a Small Business’ awards for having a productive and high-performance culture.
Inc. Magazine also recognized BELAY as one of the ‘Fastest Growing Companies in the United States.
But wait – that’s not all!
BELAY also received the 'When Work Works' award from the Society of Human Resource Management, recognizing companies that offer effective and flexible workplace strategies, empowering their organization to rise above the competition.
And we’re not through yet!
As an Atlanta-based business, The Atlanta Business Chronicle named BELAY one of the ‘Best Places to Work.’
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
- A fractional part-time position where you can fit work into your life?
- A position where you serve as your client's indispensable partner?
- An opportunity to use your talents and skills to build your client's success?
- A community of contractors to share ideas and best practices?
- Regular support and guidance from your BELAY team?
- Maintain executive's appointments/calendar.
- Email management and organization.
- Prepare presentations and/or spreadsheets.
- Social Media management.
- Create structure/workflow/processes.
- Research technologies and make recommendations.
- CRM administration: updates and data entry.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Project Assistance/Coordination.
- Event planning and coordination.
- Assist with personal tasks as needed.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient.
- Extremely self-motivated with strong time management.
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Friendly and professional communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve.
- Bachelor's Degree and experience working remotely preferred.
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate at least 15 hours/week.
- Experience in an administrative support role.
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8GB, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A fast and reliable internet connection.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- Designated professional, quiet space.