Reporting directly to the Impact Director, the Impact Project Manager will be responsible for project managing impact initiatives, conducting relevant research, and aiding in development through partnership outreach.
Responsibilities include tracking projects, maintaining funder / partnership outreach plan, communicating with partners, scheduling meetings, following up with presentations, materials, and information, conducting regular check-ins meetings, sharing updates, and tracking progress.
Job responsibilities will also include assisting Chief Impact Officer and Impact Director with audits and analysis of current partnerships and program, participating in all partnership meetings and collaboration, and helping with program implementation as needed.
Project Manager will play a key role in building philanthropic relationships and must have a passion for partnership, relationship-building, and Scholastic’s mission.
- Oversee Impact project and outreach plan and maintaining alignment of initiatives and projects with overarching Impact strategy and Impact Office goals.
- Maintain existing and initiate new external relationships that support the Scholastic Impact Strategy, facilitating the CIO in handling vital community, teacher, author, donor, and nonprofit relations.
- Assist the CIO and Impact Director in the presentation of Scholastic’s overarching Impact strategy, sponsored programs, and other Impact initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assists in conducting research into competitors, other organizations and nonprofits, literature reviews, as well as best practices in impact and other market or data related research that will aid the development of Scholastic’s equity of access initiatives and partnerships
- Collaborate with Scholastic teams to collect, monitor, track, and report out on Impact market opportunities, program progress, and partnership activity, funder relationship updates and other outcomes related to Impact KPIs, program effectiveness, and fidelity.
WHO WE ARE
Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL) is the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books, a leading provider of core literacy curriculum and professional services, and a producer of educational and entertaining children's media. The Company creates quality books and ebooks, print and technology-based learning programs for pre-K to grade 12, classroom magazines and other products and services that support children's learning both in school and at home. With operations in 14 international offices and exports to 165 countries, Scholastic makes quality, affordable books available to all children around the world through school-based book clubs and book fairs, classroom collections, school and public libraries, retail and online. True to its mission of 100+ years to encourage the personal and intellectual growth of all children beginning with literacy, the Company has earned a reputation as a trusted partner to educators and families. Learn more at www.scholastic.com.
Some benefits that we offer:
• 100% vested of 401(k) Retirement Plan after 5 years employment
• Up to 1M worth of supplemental Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Purchase Scholastic stock at a 15% discount
Thank you for your consideration in choosing Scholastic.
HOW YOU CAN FIT (Qualifications)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in project management and project planning
- Ability to create organized and detailed project plans, communication plans, and outreach plans on behalf of Impact team and senior leadership members
- Skilled at coordinating and communicating across teams and functions
- Relationship-building for collaboration with internal and external partners and key stakeholders
- Strong time-management, detail oriented, and organized
- Skilled and experienced with creative problem solving
- Ability to analyze information and produce milestone updates, progress reports, and keep work and team on timeline for deliverables
- Adaptability: ability to adapt and inform project plans based on new timelines, change of plans, shifting priorities, etc.
Experience and Education:
- 5+ years of experience in project or client management
- Experience in relationship-building and partner development
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in creating and delivering presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Annual Salary: 60,000.00 - 75,000.00
Scholastic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam veteran. Those factors shall not influence the determination of qualifications for a job or other opportunity within the company. Further, all personnel actions (such as compensation, tuition aid, benefits, transfers, promotions, and dismissals, company-sponsored training, social and recreational programs) shall be administered without discrimination.
Inspire Literacy and Learning for All Students through Traditional, Virtual or Hybrid Instruction