Online Expert Grader - Science DX Michigan Certified (Part-time, Remote)
An online evaluator is a Michigan certified, secondary science (DX 6-12) teacher who grades student work, provides high quality feedback on student work, designs engaging learning opportunities for students, and collaborates with other staff members to support student achievement. This position is a remote position that allows you the flexibility to work at home on your schedule.
A great candidate will have/be:
- Understanding of multidisciplinary project-based learning
- Organized, reflective, participatory, and punctual
- Understanding of data-driven decision making to plan and improve instructional practices
- Experience with online Learning Management Systems
- Understanding and use of Professional Learning Community interactions
Experts will be highly qualified in their endorsement area, be proficient in the use of technology, and work collaboratively with colleagues to meet the needs of our schools and our students.
- Experts must be highly-qualified under NCLB and have Michigan secondary science teacher certification (DX 6-12).
- Experts create engaging community-based projects that align to state and national standards.
- Experts work collaboratively and in teams.
- Experts support and encourage students to create projects based on personal interest.
- Experts work collaboratively with mentors to support student achievement.
Centric Learning Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Candidates will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, gender expression or transgender status), national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, protected genetic information, status as a parent, marital status, or political affiliation.
Learning at the speed of life